Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you for making our Brissy Reccie a good one

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Surfer eh?
dont get it???
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:53 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
dont get it???
Your profile piccy...S'all...
Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:22 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
SB!!! I heard you had gone over, can you email your new details, would love to catch up with you again. App is at the stage of waiting for a CO in December. PCC's are being done and expect them back mid-november. We are trying to time the meds for when the lads break up from school in Dec and our house is going up for sale January. So things plodding along as usual. x Good to hear from you, sounds like the old clan are ticking along nicely. x
have sent you a pm cath
xx
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Your profile piccy...S'all...
ooohhhh, it was something he had a go at with my cousin and something he hoping to take up full time when gets over. He reckons because he can snowboard he can surf. Hmmmm, I am not sure.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Might no be relevant to everyone but here is a Big Thank You (and to tell you all that might doubt the British Ex pats Site). We have made some fantastic friends along the way.

On our Reccie to Brisbane we want to thank Rozfromaus who has given her house to us for three weeks, Glitterbabe and family who without this computer I would not be writing this message because she and her family have kindly given there home to us for three days to tour the Sunshine Coast. Debmc (who we haven't seen yet but will lol). Scissors who has welcomed us (Stick a giant prawn on the BBQ). Mrs JFW who we are meeting in just over a weeks time (can't wait). Cathnpaul for all the support you give and loads of other people along the way.

We are having a fab time on our Reccie. Seen loads of fantastic places and houses lol.

Best thing my family and I ever did was log onto this site.

Hugs Lace xxx
No probs Lace you've been fantastic house guests and thanks so much for the presents - you really shouldn't have! Getting back to normal after 3 days in the city, boys had a great time on the citycat and Mark took loads of photo's (mainly of New Farm). Have to admit I missed the beach like crazy! Felt so homesick after just 3 days. Enjoy the rest of your hols chick and we'll see you before you go XX
Old Oct 21st 2006, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Lace asked me to post that she doesnt know when she will get onto a pc now, but will post asap. x
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:07 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

GLad you had a great time! Sorry we didnt get the chance to meet up hun. We will when you come for real though.
Might no be relevant to everyone but here is a Big Thank You (and to tell you all that might doubt the British Ex pats Site). We have made some fantastic friends along the way.

On our Reccie to Brisbane we want to thank Rozfromaus who has given her house to us for three weeks, Glitterbabe and family who without this computer I would not be writing this message because she and her family have kindly given there home to us for three days to tour the Sunshine Coast. Debmc (who we haven't seen yet but will lol). Scissors who has welcomed us (Stick a giant prawn on the BBQ). Mrs JFW who we are meeting in just over a weeks time (can't wait). Cathnpaul for all the support you give and loads of other people along the way.

We are having a fab time on our Reccie. Seen loads of fantastic places and houses lol.

Best thing my family and I ever did was log onto this site.

Hugs Lace xxx
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good to finally meet you mate after many a long chat good luck at the sunny coast,hope to see you again before you go back to perth

tracey
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

Hi Lace. Really Happy for you , and that things are going great. Maybe one day, we can all meet up.

StelaX
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey cath thanks for putting that on for us.

Had a great time guys, Scissors and Glitterbabe are offically mad. lol

Brisbane not for us, were staying in Perth.

You don't know any of this until you have that important reccie. What is the best place on earth for one person may not be another persons cup of tea.

Some places we loved, other places we were not too fussed about.

Thanks to everyone and anyone who supported us. We had the best time.

love us lot

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry if we didn't get to see some people but you can come to us anytime lol
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:08 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey cath thanks for putting that on for us.

Had a great time guys, Scissors and Glitterbabe are offically mad. lol

Brisbane not for us, were staying in Perth.

You don't know any of this until you have that important reccie. What is the best place on earth for one person may not be another persons cup of tea.

Some places we loved, other places we were not too fussed about.

Thanks to everyone and anyone who supported us. We had the best time.

love us lot

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry if we didn't get to see some people but you can come to us anytime lol
Hi Lace,

So glad it helped you make your decision on where you actually want to "plant yor flag". Sorry we didn't get chance to meet.

(Mrs JFW - if you read this - give us a call.!!)

just like you say - people like different places for different reasons.

Enjoy Perth - keep in touch doll.

LJ xx
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya lace,got your message hun, ya cudda stayed till after the party tomoz well,we ll ave a drinkypoos for ya

Might take you up on the comin ta see ya one take hun,take care and keep in touch.

anyone wanna come to a party ,my place tomorrow night
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 6:53 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it's helped you make your mind up Lacey xx
Old Nov 6th 2006, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

lol I wanted to stay but grumpy chops got an ear infection lol

I hope you and posh had drinks for me lol

big fat ones to ya

Lace xxx
Old Nov 6th 2006, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey cheers LJ,

I hope you find what you are looking for hun. I was speaking to Mish and Al the other day. I am going up to see them this week. Innit a funny old place lol.

Take care, give us a ring. Jackie I hope your having the best time doll.

Thanks also clippies hope you plant your flag in the best place for you and yours lol

lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.