Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank you John Mason-53 days from Liverpool to Brissy!

Thank you John Mason-53 days from Liverpool to Brissy!

Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Thank you John Mason-53 days from Liverpool to Brissy!

As above really. I know the shipping companies read the threads and we would like to thank and praise the wonderful people involved with our shipment from Liverpool to Brisbane. We had 2 fab chaps packing for us, Val in the L'Pool office and Ursula here in Brisbane!!

53 days from start to finish with not a breakage or anything!
Would highly recommend them from our experience!
Mo
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:08 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you John Mason-53 days from Liverpool to Brissy!

Originally Posted by mo33
As above really. I know the shipping companies read the threads and we would like to thank and praise the wonderful people involved with our shipment from Liverpool to Brisbane. We had 2 fab chaps packing for us, Val in the L'Pool office and Ursula here in Brisbane!!

Mo
You were one of the lucky ones,..........mm
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Got me worried now, we have gone with them, and our stuff should be sailing today, do you know something i dont know about them?
Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:10 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Good news for you Nice one

How Big ?

How much ?

Dougie
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the rough

Hi mo33 so were did you end up moving to as i no you asked a while ago about north lakes glad you had a good move
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gaz & Sue
Hi mo33 so were did you end up moving to as i no you asked a while ago about north lakes glad you had a good move
Hiya, renting in Calamvale at the mo. Still have to sell our house in the UK so bit of a pain!! Still supporting everton??!!
Mo
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:14 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andreak
Got me worried now, we have gone with them, and our stuff should be sailing today, do you know something i dont know about them?
After 27 years in the moving game i can tell you ,their is a lot people involved in the logistics of getting house hold goods from one side of the world to the other, it only takes one to "stuff" up and the whole thing changes .
MO33 obviously got a good run..........mm
Old Nov 6th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Good news, great to hear Mo, well done.

M.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep I think we can call ourselves lucky! There's so much that can go pear-shaped but dealing with John Mason we felt were very professional and seemed on the ball at both ends.
I've read lots of horror stories about relocations so now i'm sleeping in my comfy bed, with my prized possessions around me i thank my lucky stars!!
Mo x
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

surf n turf is an unknown quantity at this point

This link helped us, like they say a picture is better than a thousand words..

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474957

Have say that the staff at John Mason were great.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33

Mo
Brill, good for you guys
Wish we had used John Masons, went with a different one in the end up and they were a nightmare.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Gina73 is an unknown quantity at this point

10 weeks and counting with John Masons They reckon we may have our suff in time for xmas. Also from Liverpool to Brisbane...