THANK YOU (and fingers crossed)

Wikiposts

THANK YOU (and fingers crossed)

Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Wink THANK YOU (and fingers crossed)

Hi all

After all the support and assistance I've had I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to trot to the post office tomorrow to courier our TRA skills assessment off. After months of nearly beating my partner up trying to get information out of him I can't quite believe that we have actually got together hopefully everything we need to pass. Get your pray mats out for us - we hope to achieve 60 points (and sooner than 60 days hopefully)!!

Now, I can switch off it all for a few weeks before thinking about the DIMIA application form...........joy of joys!

Will keep you all posted. x
Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:06 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: THANK YOU (and fingers crossed)

Originally posted by Troood
Hi all

After all the support and assistance I've had I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to trot to the post office tomorrow to courier our TRA skills assessment off. After months of nearly beating my partner up trying to get information out of him I can't quite believe that we have actually got together hopefully everything we need to pass. Get your pray mats out for us - we hope to achieve 60 points (and sooner than 60 days hopefully)!!

Now, I can switch off it all for a few weeks before thinking about the DIMIA application form...........joy of joys!

Good luck!

Mel
Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Now the waiting game begins. Even our 2yr old is trained to look out for the postie!!!!

Good luck

cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jul 9th 2003, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Best of Luck with the application.
We've just got back a positive result from NOOSR and I cant decide which was worse...all the waiting for the result or the gathering of all the information needed (seemed to take forever). Still, it will all be worth it when we wake up in our home in Australia one day.
Good Luck
Old Jul 9th 2003, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi all

all the very best,
we are waiting for our tra application to come back, been gone for 17 days! not that i'm counting!
the waiting is awful but like you say switch off (if you can) cos you and i have the DIMIA application to look forward to, great!
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jul 9th 2003, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

karlos is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Trood. I'm sure it will go well.

Regards
Karl.
Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best Trood, all that hard work will pay off

footie chick xx
Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget the stamps !!!

Best of luck.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 8:25 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Trood!!!

Good to see a fellow Nottinghamite on here to.

TT

Hi all

Old Jul 9th 2003, 8:30 pm
earlswood

Good luck Trood!!

Know just how you feel the ACS have had ours for three weeks (one week wasted by the case officer going on holiday,our agent had to phone them up and get someone else to take over as it would have been left for a week!)

I'm sure we'll all get there

Earlswood

Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nosuchluck
all the very best,
we are waiting for our tra application to come back, been gone for 17 days! not that i'm counting!
the waiting is awful but like you say switch off (if you can) cos you and i have the DIMIA application to look forward to, great!
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle
hi rach mine has been about 17 days also,im already grabbing all the mail from postlady before she has got of bike,my husband is really getting worried about me l.o.l ,have you had any acknowledgement letter back to see if has been received,good luck allison
Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

good luck trooods know how you r feeling, we nearly divorced getting it all done ,agent said this bit was the worse skills assessment gathering up all info best regards allison
Old Jul 10th 2003, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by delboy
hi rach mine has been about 17 days also,im already grabbing all the mail from postlady before she has got of bike,my husband is really getting worried about me l.o.l ,have you had any acknowledgement letter back to see if has been received,good luck allison
Hi Allison
no not heard a dickie bird. i leave for work before the postie comes in the morning, nightmare, wondering all day if theres' any news waiting for when i get in!
we've not heard from our agent since he sent it all off, last thing he said was to sit back and relax, yeah right! not sure if i should email him to find out if its been received or not! what do you think? its only been 18 days, but seems like a lifetime!
email me anytime for support/encouragement etc
regards
rach