Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank You Everyone !!

Thank You Everyone !!

Old Jun 1st 2005, 5:06 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thank You Everyone !!

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to everyone on this forum who gave us help, advice and inspiration (and a few laughs along the way!!). We couldn't have gotten through the visa process without you. The forum is an endless source of information and it has proved invaluable to us.

We frontloaded our Spouse Visa application on 13th May and got my passport back this morning with lovely Visa inside !!

A special thank you to ML Bonner who first pointed me in the direction of this website many many months ago and to everyone else who helped along the way.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy and Jim

P.S.

If anyone out there needs any advice or help with their Spouse Visa application we will be happy to help - just ask !!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 5:23 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You Everyone !!

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi everyone,

We just wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to everyone on this forum who gave us help, advice and inspiration (and a few laughs along the way!!). We couldn't have gotten through the visa process without you. The forum is an endless source of information and it has proved invaluable to us.

We frontloaded our Spouse Visa application on 13th May and got my passport back this morning with lovely Visa inside !!

A special thank you to ML Bonner who first pointed me in the direction of this website many many months ago and to everyone else who helped along the way.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy and Jim

P.S.

If anyone out there needs any advice or help with their Spouse Visa application we will be happy to help - just ask !!
Really pleased and happy for you. Good luck with your future.
Marie
Old Jun 1st 2005, 6:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the visa. Have the meds for my spouse visa in about 2 weeks, then we are good to go with the application.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:07 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool well done when are you moving ?
Good luck with the move
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Cool well done when are you moving ?
Good luck with the move
Good luck with the future, and congrats on the visa.

SS
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

LancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the roughLancashireLass is a jewel in the rough

Congrats!

We are trying to get a spouse visa sorted at the moment and I have my medical in 2 weeks then it's just what I presume will be the very laborius task of getting all the paperwork together.

All the best
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:40 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Thank You Everyone !!

Congrats!

R.