British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Thank You Everyone !! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/thank-you-everyone-306296/)

zx10r_aus Jun 1st 2005 5:06 pm

Thank You Everyone !!

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to everyone on this forum who gave us help, advice and inspiration (and a few laughs along the way!!). We couldn't have gotten through the visa process without you. The forum is an endless source of information and it has proved invaluable to us.

We frontloaded our Spouse Visa application on 13th May and got my passport back this morning with lovely Visa inside !!

A special thank you to ML Bonner who first pointed me in the direction of this website many many months ago and to everyone else who helped along the way.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wendy and Jim

P.S.

If anyone out there needs any advice or help with their Spouse Visa application we will be happy to help - just ask !!

68MEVY Jun 1st 2005 5:23 pm

Re: Thank You Everyone !!

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi everyone,

We just wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to everyone on this forum who gave us help, advice and inspiration (and a few laughs along the way!!). We couldn't have gotten through the visa process without you. The forum is an endless source of information and it has proved invaluable to us.

We frontloaded our Spouse Visa application on 13th May and got my passport back this morning with lovely Visa inside !!

A special thank you to ML Bonner who first pointed me in the direction of this website many many months ago and to everyone else who helped along the way.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wendy and Jim

P.S.

If anyone out there needs any advice or help with their Spouse Visa application we will be happy to help - just ask !!

Really pleased and happy for you. Good luck with your future.
Marie

Anastasia Beaverhausen Jun 1st 2005 6:45 pm

Congrats on the visa. Have the meds for my spouse visa in about 2 weeks, then we are good to go with the application.

Perthforme Jun 1st 2005 7:07 pm

Cool well done when are you moving ?
Good luck with the move :D

SuperSeagulls Jun 2nd 2005 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Cool well done when are you moving ?
Good luck with the move :D

Good luck with the future, and congrats on the visa.

SS

LancashireLass Jun 2nd 2005 8:05 am

Congrats!

We are trying to get a spouse visa sorted at the moment and I have my medical in 2 weeks then it's just what I presume will be the very laborius task of getting all the paperwork together.

All the best :beer:

Carruss Jun 2nd 2005 6:40 pm

Congrats! ;)

R.