Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thank you bcworld

View Poll Results: Do you want to thank bcworld for helping you?
I have flown business at least once - thank you
26.19%
I have flown first at least once - thank you
19.05%
I am buying points to fly in the future - thank you
26.19%
I plan to join up soon - thank you
21.43%
No use to me, but thank you anyway!
28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thank you bcworld

Old May 29th 2013, 5:51 am
Almost more Oz than Pom

KJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you bcworld

I have used the system of booking cheap business and first class flights (one of each so far) and feel deeply grateful to bcworld for introducing me to the scheme. I wondered how many other people have benefited from this and would like to thank bcworld, so I've initiated the poll attached to this thread. If you would like to thank him, tick the appropriate box(es).

Once again, thank you bcworld, whoever and wherever you are!

Last edited by KJCherokee; May 29th 2013 at 5:56 am.
Old May 29th 2013, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you bcworld

BC has been a very helpful poster for a long time
Old May 29th 2013, 9:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Undoubtedly one of the good guys.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:13 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, might not always see eye to eye regarding views on Australia but is a lovely guy and always helpful.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:23 pm
DML
Forum Regular

DML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond reputeDML has a reputation beyond repute

as someone who occasionally flies BC this sounds interesting - what's it all about then?
Old May 29th 2013, 1:38 pm
Wannabe PPP

With All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to all

Haven't used this method yet (as I'm still not back in Oz), but it'll certainly make having to pay $2500 to $3500 to get back to Europe more acceptable if I can do it in business or first class! I certainly appreciate the thread in question and bcworld's efforts in particular.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

He has the patience of a saint.One of the good ones for sure.
Old May 29th 2013, 1:45 pm
Wannabe PPP

With All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DML
as someone who occasionally flies BC this sounds interesting - what's it all about then?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653462

Buying points/miles for redemption against flights. At certain promotional times your purchase of up to 50000 is doubled, and by gifting points between account holders you can also get more. Can make a business class return to Europe little more than you're likely to find a normal cattle class fare, by the looks of it.

I'll certainly be trying it out in future unless the new alliance partnership changes everything vastly.
Old May 29th 2013, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Almo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud of

We have used the deal 4 times and friends have used it 4 times between them. We are not at all grateful - it has ruined us for economy travel now!

In all seriousness, we are very very grateful. Travelling business makes a huge difference, the holiday starts right at the airport and being able to stretch out and get some sleep lessens the impact of jet lag considerably.
Old May 29th 2013, 11:22 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJCherokee
I have used the system of booking cheap business and first class flights (one of each so far) and feel deeply grateful to bcworld for introducing me to the scheme. I wondered how many other people have benefited from this and would like to thank bcworld, so I've initiated the poll attached to this thread. If you would like to thank him, tick the appropriate box(es).

Once again, thank you bcworld, whoever and wherever you are!

Can you still use this scheme then? My understanding was that it was too difficult to access now...

S
Old May 30th 2013, 9:43 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the kind words!

I think it's great so many people have done the miles thing...I would've appreciated a few more offers of commission/beer/miles donations but never mind!

Yes Swervo, the deal is alive and well...$A is starting to pinch it a little but the UK cost is probably still around $2,800 as per the thread title (the miles were cheaper then but $A was weaker). Availability is still fine.
Old May 30th 2013, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

sfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud of

Another thank you from me
I had to go back in a rush last year and managed to go business class and I was only there for a week it made a massive difference , I have more now and plan to go again bit more relaxed this time hopefully
Old May 31st 2013, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

gsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud ofgsidhu has much to be proud of

One more thank you from me, have used it for business class a few times now, its been great to get to your destination not feeling like an extra form the walking dead for a change. From us common as muck folk u is the Man!

I'd like to thank you with lifemiles - PM me with the details
Old Jun 1st 2013, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

nic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to allnic75 is a name known to all

Big thanks from us in Glasgow. Me, hubby, daughter and son have all benefited from bcworld's vast knowledge of flights and dividend miles scheme.
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 2:27 am
Almost more Oz than Pom

KJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised - from all the comments in this thread I would have thought there would be more than 10 (max) people who have flown using this offer. Maybe the rest of you don't think bcworld desrves your thanks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.