Thank you BE

Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

paulb92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Thank you BE

I've been a silent lurker on here for a while and have found it to be a real help through our visa application and the waiting process !

We have finally exchanged on our house and have our flights booked to Brisbane on the 11/11/07.

Now the fun starts http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...s/thumbsup.gif

Thanks to you all !
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:43 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you BE

Originally Posted by paulb92
I've been a silent lurker on here for a while and have found it to be a real help through our visa application and the waiting process !

We have finally exchanged on our house and have our flights booked to Brisbane on the 11/11/07.

Thanks to you all !
Glad you got everything in order.

Good luck

Ginny
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:00 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Thanks to you all !
don't be a lurker, join in the fun did i mean to say fun?
great news on the visa
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:03 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
don't be a lurker, join in the fun did i mean to say fun?
great news on the visa
Fun, more like madness (but suits me to a T!)

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to you all !
well done mate congratulations and may you're life down under be all you want it to be