Thank you

Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Froppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really nice
Smile Thank you

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice on here since I joined!
Unfortunatly, we have not been sucessful this time due to our skills not being recognised in Australia, but this doesn't mean the end!!
I am looking into finding a good course I can do that will make our dreams of living in Australia come true in the furture! I'LL BE BACK!!!

Good luck to everyone who is just starting out & to those who are starting their new lives down under!

Take care & thanks again

Kelly.x
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you

Originally Posted by Froppence
Hello everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice on here since I joined!
Unfortunatly, we have not been sucessful this time due to our skills not being recognised in Australia, but this doesn't mean the end!!
I am looking into finding a good course I can do that will make our dreams of living in Australia come true in the furture! I'LL BE BACK!!!

Good luck to everyone who is just starting out & to those who are starting their new lives down under!

Take care & thanks again

Kelly.x
Keep positive mate, and all the best in your venture
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Froppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really niceFroppence is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
Keep positive mate, and all the best in your venture
Thank you
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:39 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Good luck kelly! Its great you havent given up.
Andy
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Sorry it didn't work this time!
Never give up!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
Aw Sorry it didn't work this time!
Never give up!
Thank you.....We won't give up!!! This is just the start!!