Wikiposts

Thank You

Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:50 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Thank You

I'd just like to say a massive thanks to you all,

I was feeling real down yesterday and stuck in a rut and after all your relpies I am feeling a lot better a positive.

Have put my car up for sale, what do I need a £6500 car when I can get the 5 min drive to work done just as easily in a little 15yr old fiesta (also will remind me of being 17 again having an old car)

My company has offered overtime in another dept which will be fun so I have signed myself up for that for the next 4 weekends Loads of money for doing it to)

Hubby works shifts 4 on 4 off so has got himself a part time job gardening working 1 or 2 of his days off every shift, He's really excited about doing this and yet more money.

I have also signed up for TEFL course at the end of July so will be busy reminding myself of all our grammar until then.

I recieved an email today from our mortgage adviser and we havebeen pre-approved a mortgage in Australia (fingers crossed will buy a house on our trip over in Aug and rent it out to my Brother in Law until we move over)

And the wierdest part of it all, my friend has managed to talk me to go to the GYM tonight (trust me this is not a usuall thing to be able to get me doing).

I'd got into a right rutt and was not able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, But thanks to all your replies I realy do feel a lot happier.

People say a possitive attitude helps and it really does.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Kala
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You

We all have ups and downs Kala, well done !sounds like you've been very pro active !
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:41 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, honey! That's what this forum is for! Lets try and get a Sussex meet arranged asap too, as that will be great fun.

Big hugs,
Lucy
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:56 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Kala,

Sorry I missed your dilemma as work has been hectic, meetings all day and we're trying to get ready for the removals in the evenings. They'll be here in 2 weeks. Yes TWO weeks!!!

I think I'm a bit like you and when we got our visas I just wanted to go immediately. Resign and do all the necessary stuff like organizing removals, selling cars, etc.etc. and just go. Mr S., being the sensible one, disagreed. Just a few more months UK salary would make life a bit more comfortable as we don't know how long it would take us to find jobs. We know there's no IT work out there so it will all be totally new. Anyway, as it happens, during that time the stamp duty was changed in WA and the exchange rate improved. So, what I'm trying to say is... sometimes it is a good idea to wait a while. I love listening to my heart and just going for it but sometimes it is wise to listen to our heads. You sound like you've make some good decisions and your waiting time will fly.

We'd love to get together for a meal before you and we go.
Take care!
Sunchaser

Last edited by sunchaser; Jul 14th 2004 at 5:23 am.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:48 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by kala

I was feeling real down yesterday and stuck in a rut and after all your relpies I am feeling a lot better a positive.

Have put my car up for sale, what do I need a £6500 car when I can get the 5 min drive to work done just as easily in a little 15yr old fiesta (also will remind me of being 17 again having an old car)

My company has offered overtime in another dept which will be fun so I have signed myself up for that for the next 4 weekends Loads of money for doing it to)

Hubby works shifts 4 on 4 off so has got himself a part time job gardening working 1 or 2 of his days off every shift, He's really excited about doing this and yet more money.

I have also signed up for TEFL course at the end of July so will be busy reminding myself of all our grammar until then.

I recieved an email today from our mortgage adviser and we havebeen pre-approved a mortgage in Australia (fingers crossed will buy a house on our trip over in Aug and rent it out to my Brother in Law until we move over)

And the wierdest part of it all, my friend has managed to talk me to go to the GYM tonight (trust me this is not a usuall thing to be able to get me doing).

I'd got into a right rutt and was not able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, But thanks to all your replies I realy do feel a lot happier.

Kala
Well done, stay positive, you'll be fine.

By the way you were right got our VISA's yesterday

PJ
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:52 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kala.

Good on yer.

Stay proactive and you'll be there before you know it.

Paul and Nicole.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by kala

Kala
Kala
Glad to hear that you are feeling more positive now.

Remember Poitive Mental Atitude