Thank god

Old Jul 6th 2003, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank god

Stooly's wife here. Just sold our house twice. Decided to go with two agents because the first 1 was pants. The second was 'Andrews' very professional. The estate agent came round Thursday and took pictures and details, details on website and posted out for Friday. Tuesday 2 viewings and wednesday 3 viewing and 1 offer for full asking price. At this point very happy and nervous all happened very fast house has only been on market 30 days.

On Thursday get a phone call from a friend who tells me they want to buy the house for the full asking price and we obviously took her and her partners offer. Then she told me her frien d would be purchasing her home.
So all and all everyone is happy and we are saving £3500, which we will spend on a holiday in france once we sell the house and spend 3 to 4 weeks saying our goodbyes. So hopefully when our qualifications come back next week it won't take long for our application to be proceesed.

NZ hopefully 2nd or 3rd week September, can't wait.
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thank god

Originally posted by S/pick
Stooly's wife here. Just sold our house twice. Decided to go with two agents because the first 1 was pants. The second was 'Andrews' very professional. The estate agent came round Thursday and took pictures and details, details on website and posted out for Friday. Tuesday 2 viewings and wednesday 3 viewing and 1 offer for full asking price. At this point very happy and nervous all happened very fast house has only been on market 30 days.

On Thursday get a phone call from a friend who tells me they want to buy the house for the full asking price and we obviously took her and her partners offer. Then she told me her frien d would be purchasing her home.
So all and all everyone is happy and we are saving £3500, which we will spend on a holiday in france once we sell the house and spend 3 to 4 weeks saying our goodbyes. So hopefully when our qualifications come back next week it won't take long for our application to be proceesed.

NZ hopefully 2nd or 3rd week September, can't wait.
Congratulations on selling!
best of luck for the future
regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope it all works out
!!!!!!!
Old Jul 6th 2003, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

smithone is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't let your estate know you've sold it othewise they'll be chasing you for commission.

Did you sign a contract with the`agent?
Old Jul 7th 2003, 8:41 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Well done on selling the house. Hope it all goes well from now on too.

We are about 3 weeks ahead of you (accepted an offer a while ago), the chain is holding together so far.

Please remind me, where in NZ do you plan to go.

Regards...
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point

We just told the agents we had a change of mind. We are heading at the moment for the bay of plenty. We are have 5 weeks of travelling around in a motorhome before we decide where we will finally end up. My husbands job offer is in Auckland, but the opportunity to work from home is there. He is a graphic designer.

thank you, Fingers and everything else crossed
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you,ll reach your goal very soon.

BooBoo
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:54 am
Geelong October!!!!

Codgob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by smithone
Don't let your estate know you've sold it othewise they'll be chasing you for commission.

Did you sign a contract with the`agent?
Yeah,read the small print mine has a paragraph which states something along the lines of if you withdraw from the contract then sell the house commision is still payable at contractual rate!