Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thai Airways, 3 kids, extra large OH and mother!

Thai Airways, 3 kids, extra large OH and mother!

Old Feb 9th 2007, 2:46 pm
Tiger Barker

tigerbarker is on a distinguished road
Question Thai Airways, 3 kids, extra large OH and mother!

Hi

OH had just booked our flights to Brisbane via Bangkok on Thai Airways. Has anyone flown with them recently and can tell me what they are like?

I'm hoping for quality films, that will entertain all 3 kids and their differing tastes; a large seat close to the toilet for my mother and a nose clip I can slip on when she starts snoring; two seats with extended leg room for son and OH who are both 6'2"; a child entertainer for the 3 year old, And for me a small bottle of gin and a pair of ear plugs!

Ok, I've removed the rose tinted spectacles.....can anyone fill me on on Thai Airways.................or let me know if I need to put the spectacles back on again for the flight.

Thanks
Tiger
Old Feb 9th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thai Airways, 3 kids, extra large OH and mother!

Originally Posted by tigerbarker
Hi

OH had just booked our flights to Brisbane via Bangkok on Thai Airways. Has anyone flown with them recently and can tell me what they are like?

I'm hoping for quality films, that will entertain all 3 kids and their differing tastes; a large seat close to the toilet for my mother and a nose clip I can slip on when she starts snoring; two seats with extended leg room for son and OH who are both 6'2"; a child entertainer for the 3 year old, And for me a small bottle of gin and a pair of ear plugs!

Ok, I've removed the rose tinted spectacles.....can anyone fill me on on Thai Airways.................or let me know if I need to put the spectacles back on again for the flight.

Thanks
Tiger

Let the kids, OH and Mother go Tiger, you go Singapore Airlines and meet them there!!!

Nicky x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:48 pm
Tiger Barker

Oh no will it be that bad??
Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:52 pm
helsbels1975

helsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant futurehelsbels1975 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Thai Airways, 3 kids, extra large OH and mother!

Sounds like a damn fine idea to me. something i'll definately consider when we get on the plane !!!!
Anyway have a good flight xx
Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:29 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tigerbarker
Oh no will it be that bad??
Thai airways provides a great level of service

Stop fretting
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:05 pm
Tiger Barker

Ok......I'm looking at the good points now. Apparently the boys will get 34" leg room, apparently that's good! Not a prob for me and the girls as I'm the size of Kylie. (I like that, think I may use it again, sounds so much nicer than saying "I'm short".)

Tiger