Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Test Your Morals

Test Your Morals

Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default Test Your Morals

Heard this on the radio this morning, found it hilarious but what would you do ?

"Overweight woman decided to get fit and loose some of her many pounds. After weeks at the gym she was encouraged to compete in the local 5 km fun run. She um'd and ar'd but decided that she would go for it - her personal challenge.

Few weeks later the race is on and boy does she struggle but she carries on regardless. She is so consumed with pain but she reaches the finish line and is told she had come in 4th place ! She got a small medal/trophey for her efforts and her picture was printed in the local paper telling the story of her quick rise to the althletic world.

As the crowd dispersed and the congratulations ceased, she realised that the 'winners' must have lapped her and she had only done 2.5km of the race !"

Does she tell the truth or continue with the glory !
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:03 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Test Your Morals

She shouldn't be so fat then should she....
Originally Posted by surfdude
Heard this on the radio this morning, found it hilarious but what would you do ?

"Overweight woman decided to get fit and loose some of her many pounds. After weeks at the gym she was encouraged to compete in the local 5 km fun run. She um'd and ar'd but decided that she would go for it - her personal challenge.

Few weeks later the race is on and boy does she struggle but she carries on regardless. She is so consumed with pain but she reaches the finish line and is told she had come in 4th place ! She got a small medal/trophey for her efforts and her picture was printed in the local paper telling the story of her quick rise to the althletic world.

As the crowd dispersed and the congratulations ceased, she realised that the 'winners' must have lapped her and she had only done 2.5km of the race !"

Does she tell the truth or continue with the glory !
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Zentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MJC
She shouldn't be so fat then should she....
Tell them after you've been to the victors banquet.....
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

Not having much of an imagination I once copied a short ghost story from a library book. After having made some minor changes I entered it in the school ghost story competition. Imagine my horror when I won.
Then imagine my dilemma, do I remove the said book from the school library?????????
Karen