Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

Old Apr 29th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Default Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

I am definitely going to Herts on the 20 May but I know that a number of you could not travel for various reasons. Would just like to gauge interest for a very simple meet up - coffee/pizza/a couple of drinks sometime over the next couple of months south of the river???

Sue
Old May 1st 2006, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

demigrate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

Originally Posted by suebrennan
I am definitely going to Herts on the 20 May but I know that a number of you could not travel for various reasons. Would just like to gauge interest for a very simple meet up - coffee/pizza/a couple of drinks sometime over the next couple of months south of the river???

Sue
Sounds good. I would suggest Croydon as we also live there and is fairly easy to get to for those without a car. Maybe Sunday 28th May? (The month after that might get a lower response rate with the World cup on). We have a toddler so somewhere able to take kids would be good. Any ideas for a venue?

Darren
Old May 1st 2006, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

Hi Sue
yes we would be interested and are fairly flexable
DEB
Old May 1st 2006, 9:18 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tentative enquiry re a very informal meet up in London/Southwest/Southeast???

There is a meet at Bluewater on Sunday 7th May at 12 @ Carluccios if any one is interested!
Old May 1st 2006, 10:00 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Both, Bluewater and 7 May are out for us (Bluewater too far and can't do 7 May anyway).

Croydon sounds a better idea.

Can't do 3, 4, 10 June, and 2 July. Otherwise, Saturdays and Sundays so far free.

Gina (and Neil)