Tennents Lager

Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Tennents Lager

Just having a few tinnys of the good stuff!! Is there anything in OZ to compete??

Bill
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:44 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tennents Lager

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Just having a few tinnys of the good stuff!! Is there anything in OZ to compete??

Bill
are you having a giraffe mate........?????
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Girrafe.....

Nah, just a few of the good lady cans, min

Bill
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

Bill
Prior to leaving the UK I had a rather intimate though sometimes hazy affair with a certain Madam Artois, she has appeared here in Oz though her services prove just a wee bit expensive - to the wifes dismay I have now settled into another relationship with a young Victoria, though at times a bit Bitter she satisfys me well!

Regards Scot
Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Hi Bill

If you want to sample a bit of young Victoria go to Oddbins in Langstane place, Aberdeen (opposite Soul Bar).

Ask for VB, if you mention my name you may get a discount (nah only joking!!!!)

But I'll be the one exiting with a case of this under my arm.

Cheers
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:19 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Just having a few tinnys of the good stuff!!
Bill

obviously you're not drinking tennents then lol!!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 12:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Bill
ive heard u can get it in two places in sydney, but never had any. because none know where it is, but they rmbr hearing of it
ill track it down one day. it might be shite , but its good shite
Old Jan 29th 2005, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Oh BTW!!

The earlier reply was was from Mr Didnaeseeu not Mrs!!

You would'ne catch me walking our of oddbins with a case under my arm, I'd get the nice man serving me to carry it instead!

Speaking of tennents, soapy, thought you would've preferred tooheys (is that how you spell it) hubby cant remember, was always too pissed when he drank it!!!

Cheers
Old Jan 29th 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have been to the oddbins and got me some VB, it is good stuff but why call it a bitter when its a lager???

Anyway, just polished off a bottle of good Aussie shiraz with my tea, away to try some more of the VB to see if it is a bitter and i've just been given a dodgy batch, may have to drink them all though!!

Bill
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Bill

Just be aware the hops they use for VB are very high in fibre, colonic irrigation just does'nt touch it!!!!

Have fun!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:38 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Wait until you get there!

I just lurve Hahn! Its gorge!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 10:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu

Speaking of tennents, soapy, thought you would've preferred tooheys (is that how you spell it) hubby cant remember, was always too pissed when he drank it!!!

Cheers
funny u should say that.
tooheys extra dry tastes more like tennents than anything else out here.
im not too keen on vb. it has an after taste that i dont like. but after a few u dont notice it