British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Telstra (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/telstra-316299/)

MistySunshine Jul 27th 2005 7:41 am

pandya_m Jul 27th 2005 8:28 am

Re: Telstra

Originally Posted by MistySunshine

2 :)

Siren & Brian Jul 27th 2005 1:00 pm

Tesltra are defiantly not 1 or 2

MistySunshine Jul 27th 2005 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Tesltra are defiantly not 1 or 2

Sorry for the editing of original post. My daughter had a little play with the computer.
The original post was to ask anyone if they had received money off their Telstra telephone bill like we have. We called Telstra to ask a question regarding our bill (overpayment on a previous bill) and was asked if we made any calls to the UK after the London bombings. We said yes, although we said we called to speak to relatives and that we had no relatives involved in the bombings, we made this clear as we would not want to profit from this horrible attack, and they removed all charges for all international calls after that date. I was merely posting to see if anyone else had experienced this. Sorry for the confusion. :o

pandya_m Jul 27th 2005 1:32 pm

Sorry for the editing of original post. My daughter had a little play with the computer.

I was playing with your daughter :)

We called Telstra to ask a question regarding our bill (overpayment on a previous bill) and was asked if we made any calls to the UK after the London bombings. We said yes, although we said we called to speak to relatives and that we had no relatives involved in the bombings, we made this clear as we would not want to profit from this horrible attack, and they removed all charges for all international calls after that date. I was merely posting to see if anyone else had experienced this. Sorry for the confusion. :o
removing the comments... sorry.

MistySunshine Jul 27th 2005 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by pandya_m
I was playing with your daughter :)

I think its irrelevant for them to discuss with telstra why you called and you were not involved... Its neither their busniess nor job anyways... Itsthe job of Police....
sorry to be rude...
Well good for whatever you got :)

Sorry but I don't understand your message. I was merely stating that Telstra were being kind. They asked me if I made any calls to the UK as I often do and they informed me that they are giving their customers free calls if they were made to the UK after the attack. I told them I had no relatives involved so as not to profit from those who may have been searching for relatives. I was stating that Telstra understood I had no relatives involved and that they reduced my bill and was asking others if they had experienced this.
Also why be so rude? If nothing good to say then perhaps don't say anything. :(

pandya_m Jul 27th 2005 1:59 pm

Sorry but I don't understand your message. I was merely stating that Telstra were being kind. They asked me if I made any calls to the UK as I often do and they informed me that they are giving their customers free calls if they were made to the UK after the attack. I told them I had no relatives involved so as not to profit from those who may have been searching for relatives. I was stating that Telstra understood I had no relatives involved and that they reduced my bill and was asking others if they had experienced this.
Also why be so rude? If nothing good to say then perhaps don't say anything. :(

ooh sorry I take the words back... I thought otherwise..
Excuse me..Extremly sorry for the consfusion.

MistySunshine Jul 27th 2005 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by pandya_m
ooh sorry I take the words back... I thought otherwise..
Excuse me..Extremly sorry for the consfusion.

OK. Thanks.