Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tell us your plans WBB

Tell us your plans WBB

Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:14 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tell us your plans WBB

Now its finally arrived what, when and where?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:15 pm
WBB

bugger off you nosey git.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:16 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
bugger off you nosey git.

ROFLMAO
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Yes come on Billy tell us when you are off etc.
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:20 pm
Banned

Originally posted by debsy
Yes come on Billy tell us when you are off etc.
I only posted this to massage his ego

Come on Billy boy tell us.

If not I will tell about the time that you

>

>

but how?

Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:20 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
I only posted this to massage his ego

Come on Billy boy tell us.

If not I will tell about the time that you

>

>

but how?

ah, blackmail...always a good medium.

right, what you wanna know?

Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:22 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
ah, blackmail...always a good medium.

right, what you wanna know?
What, when and where?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

What, when and where?
Don't you know Jack?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:30 pm
WBB

What, when and where?
first things first, today we realised we forgot to get the poxy forms to apply for australian passports for the kids, i have emailed aussie house today to request them.
i will probably pop up to london on monday to sort the passports out and as soon as that is sorted we will be booking flights for the first week in april, as you know we have rellies near brisbane so we will visit them first and do the social bits then get in some sand, sea and ummmmm..............whats the other thing down the gold coast for a few weeks, visit steve Irwin's place, waterworld etc etc drink loads of beer and shag loads of women (think the missus will have to do)

then back to the UK for a year while we wind things up over here, back to aussie in 2005 to live......forever?

Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:37 pm
Banned

What if you sell the house quickily, still 2005?

Can you go sooner?

Pleeeeease
Old Mar 9th 2004, 6:41 pm
WBB

What if you sell the house quickily, still 2005?

Can you go sooner?

Pleeeeease
you trying to get rid of me

nah, we can't sell the house until next march anyway, it is tied in a grant we had to renovate the place.
we bought the house for less than the price of a bag of chips and the lovely council give me a cheque for a LARGE amount to gut and rebuild only problem is we can't sell until next year.

Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:26 pm
noelf

Originally posted by WBB
first things first, today we realised we forgot to get the poxy forms to apply for australian passports for the kids, i have emailed aussie house today to request them.
i will probably pop up to london on monday to sort the passports out and as soon as that is sorted we will be booking flights for the first week in april, as you know we have rellies near brisbane so we will visit them first and do the social bits then get in some sand, sea and ummmmm..............whats the other thing down the gold coast for a few weeks, visit steve Irwin's place, waterworld etc etc drink loads of beer and shag loads of women (think the missus will have to do)

then back to the UK for a year while we wind things up over here, back to aussie in 2005 to live......forever?

so then 2005 and your off, all the best mate