Reload this Page >

Telephoning NSY ?

Telephoning NSY ?

Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:19 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telephoning NSY ?

Hi,
Has anyone needed to phone Scotland yard over police checks?
The wifes check was returned in 7 days but i'm still waiting for mine. We have meds on Wednesday,and would like to have everying sent off next week.I know the police give a return time of 40 days, which still leaves another 3 weeks.
Is it worth phoning them to give them a nudge?
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:29 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Telephoning NSY ?

Originally posted by Arron
Hi,
The wifes check was returned in 7 days but i'm still waiting for mine. We have meds on Wednesday,and would like to have everying sent off next week.I know the police give a return time of 40 days, which still leaves another 3 weeks.
cant answer arron...... but have ya got the contact number?

our meds r in two weeks and its been two weeks since we sent them........ would like to send ours off with meds if at all poss.

thanx

love boomie
xx
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:32 pm
WBB

Default Re: Telephoning NSY ?

Originally posted by Arron
Hi,
have you been a naughty boy?

Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

WBB you make me laugh....lol...

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:35 pm
WBB

Originally posted by slowmacro
WBB you make me laugh....lol...

monkey girl
x
you got to ask these things.

i should know.

Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

lol suppose so.....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you ring and hassle them after only a week I don't think you'll get much joy! Loads of reasons why yours could take longer, like having a similar name to someone with a record, wanting to check on a previous address to eliminate you, or simply being checked by someone different who has taken a day off!

Most checks are currently back within 40 days, so be patient....and remember if you phone them, they have to stop their checks to answer the phone, record your enquiry, and try to find out where your form is!!
Old Feb 20th 2004, 2:50 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thought "Sod it" and rang them.
Mine was posted out with the wifes after 7 days,so has obviously gone astray. bugger.
They're sending me a duplicate this very minute.
Aren't our police wonderfully efficient .

And no WBB, i've not been a naughty boy.
( It was never proven that the JCB found in my driveway was used in the failed diamond robbery at the Millenium Dome.)
Old Feb 20th 2004, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey arron.. cool...

im gonna be a policewomen when im older....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 4:48 pm
WBB

im gonna be a policewomen when im older....

aarghhhhhhhh.................NO dont do it.............

Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

why not.lol... i think its a wicked idea..lol....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:00 pm
WBB

why not.lol... i think its a wicked idea..lol....

monkey girl
x
oink oink............no reason.

Old Feb 20th 2004, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol hahahahaha...

bad experiences with the police then....

i aint a pig if you dont cross on the wrong side.. simple as..lol.....

monkey girl
x