Telephones

Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:11 am
Just Joined

imoutahere is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Telephones

I don't know where else to find this info so hopefully someone can help. Before application I purchased some Panasonic DECT phones in the UK (expensive!) and (no, I emailed them 3 weeks' ago!) I ahve a feeling they may be no good if and when we get 'the other side'. Anyone help?
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:25 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that cordless phones are a no-no for importation unless the Oz comms people clear them at vast cost.

Do a search on the Oz customs website.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all
Default Re: Telephones

You are correct, they wont work. There was a long thread on this recently either here or on the immigration site which explained the reasons why. Just do a search on "telephone".

Sorry its not good news.

Chris