Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Telephone Interview Tomorrow!!!

Telephone Interview Tomorrow!!!

Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

StevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud of
Default Telephone Interview Tomorrow!!!

Well, we've done our research, now we're moving on to the next stage. My husband will call the Sydney office in the morning for a conference call with their MD and the manager who's position he is being concidered for.

The transfer has already been ok'd by the Head Office, it's now a matter of the telephone interview for all parties to be satisfied that my husband is the right candidate for the job.

So tomorrow morning at 8, I'll be holding my breath and praying like crazy. Please be thinking of us and sending good karma our way.

I've got butterflies the size of buzzards and it's still 21 hours 22 minutes away and even if the interview goes well, we'll still have to wait and see what they offer, christ I'm going to be a wreck soon.

Cheryl
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice
Default Re: Telephone Interview Tomorrow!!!

Just wanted to wish you good luck We're from Rochdale & I used to work on The Rock in Bury a few years ago.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:46 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

StevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud ofStevenChez has much to be proud of

Thanks for the good luck wishes, it worked because the telecall went really well and he's been advised that they will send over an offer and he's to contact the head office to OK the transfer!!!

Hurdle No. 1 over.

Thanks again.

Cheryl
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Good luck I hope it all goes well.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to you, AND good luck to me for next week. I'm having a telephone interview from a company manager in Brissie. in relation to take me on as a refrigeration/airconditioning mechanic. Fingers X for us both, eh??

DaveandKath
Old Apr 6th 2007, 5:26 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck...see you in Sydney i am from Rochdale were in Sydney you going?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Good luck to you, AND good luck to me for next week. I'm having a telephone interview from a company manager in Brissie. in relation to take me on as a refrigeration/airconditioning mechanic. Fingers X for us both, eh??

DaveandKath
Fingers crossed, let us all know how you get on.

Not sure where abouts in Sydney we're headed yet, we'll have to see what the salary package is before we have a better idea of what we can afford.

Cheryl
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of

Well done! Hope it all works out well for you and the wheels start turning really soon for you
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jacque
Well done! Hope it all works out well for you and the wheels start turning really soon for you
Thanks Jacque,

Will keep in touch so I can pick your brains re property. It looks like the move will be this time next year, which seems like an eternity, but actually gives us plenty of time to redecorate, do the gardens up this year so they'll be in full bloom next spring and before we know it we'll be packing!

Cheryl x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 11:51 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Cheryl

You will be surprised how quickly it will come round. It only seems like like yesterday I was submitting the application. I cant wait to go sick of working 60 + hours a week, being on call. I handed in my notice last week, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders..... so close and next weekend I will be booking my flights

Justin