Reload this Page >

telephone conection

telephone conection

Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

noosawannabees is an unknown quantity at this point
Question telephone conection

Hi
can anyone help me with this problem I'm thinking of taking my computer body (not printer or screen as they are 2 a penny these days) and what I'm trying to find out is when I connect to the internet over in OZ, is the phone conection the same as in the u.k. ie:the bit that goes into the wall I think it's called a jack.
Also do they get AoL over there or is there other servers that are good.
Cheers
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: telephone conection

Originally Posted by noosawannabees
Hi
can anyone help me with this problem I'm thinking of taking my computer body (not printer or screen as they are 2 a penny these days) and what I'm trying to find out is when I connect to the internet over in OZ, is the phone conection the same as in the u.k. ie:the bit that goes into the wall I think it's called a jack.
Also do they get AoL over there or is there other servers that are good.
Cheers
Hi,

You may find this link useful:
http://www.avalook.com.au/email.htm

And I sincerely hope they don't have AOL because I have enough coasters

You may get a better response if you post in the Lifestyle forum too, they are a nice bunch over there!

Cheers and Good Luck,
Matt
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Hi,

You may find this link useful:
http://www.avalook.com.au/email.htm

And I sincerely hope they don't have AOL because I have enough coasters

You may get a better response if you post in the Lifestyle forum too, they are a nice bunch over there!

Cheers and Good Luck,
Matt
Cheers matt
I know what you mean about the coasters we started using them in the garden tied to the plants to scare the neighours no I mean the birds. so lifestyle forum is the place to be. thanks for the web site.
cheers Cameron
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Cheers matt
I know what you mean about the coasters we started using them in the garden tied to the plants to scare the neighours no I mean the birds. so lifestyle forum is the place to be. thanks for the web site.
cheers Cameron
No probs, where are you heading for in Oz?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
No probs, where are you heading for in Oz?
sunshine coast hopefuly around Noosa we use to live there 10 years ago but like eveything it might have changed so not sure yet.
what about youself? sorry bit slow with the reply as eating my tea.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

sunshine coast hopefuly around Noosa we use to live there 10 years ago but like eveything it might have changed so not sure yet.
what about youself? sorry bit slow with the reply as eating my tea.
Shoulda guessed from the name! I'm slow today ...

I'll be planted on the outskirts of Brisbane early in the new year I hope.

Good luck with the enquiries, I'll be shipping my PC stuff over too ... I still don't like the look of them x-ray machines despite people telling me they are OK for hard drives ...