Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:21 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teenagers threaten my 11 year old in the park

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Gee! and you live in a posh area!

More like UK everyday innit?

I don't know anyone that has happened to in the UK

It never happened to my kids.

G
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grayling
I don't know anyone that has happened to in the UK

It never happened to my kids.

G
Mine neither...just that some folk think things like this would never happen in OZ.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Mine neither...just that some folk think things like this would never happen in OZ.

If this had happened in the UK people would be queueing up to say it was another good reason to leave the country

G

Last edited by Grayling; Apr 9th 2008 at 6:29 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

If this had happened in the UK people would be queueing up to say it was another good resson to leave the country

G
Exactly my point
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Exactly my point

I thought so

G
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:34 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

If this had happened in the UK people would be queueing up to say it was another good reason to leave the country

G
Surely Australia hasn't 'gone to the dogs' as well?? Those bloody dogs.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bcworld
Those bloody dogs.
....probably the ones brought over by immigrants......woof!

G
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bcworld
Surely Australia hasn't 'gone to the dogs' as well?? Those bloody dogs.
You need to check out the 'dogs' in the whinging Poms magazine thread

woof woof!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
What's the world coming to? a couple of teenagers threatened my 11 year old boy in the park and told him to give them his bike and chased him almost all the way home. :curse:

Looks like it's time to go back to martial arts classes.
Jeez Renth that's horrible. Sounds like the martial arts classes are a good idea. Big hugs to your boy - I'm so grateful nothing like that has happened to mine.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Crayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud ofCrayfish has much to be proud of

Gee! and you live in a posh area!

More like UK everyday innit?
Jesus, I'm so disappointed; I thought Australia was perfect and nothing bad ever happened there and that they have perfect weather and you're everyone's "mate" and there are no scallies!!

I was planning on moving out there so that all my problems would go away 'cause the UK is going to the dogs and it always rains and you get mugged on every street corner...

Not joking, some people actually think like that
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Pinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crayfish
Jesus, I'm so disappointed; I thought Australia was perfect and nothing bad ever happened there and that they have perfect weather and you're everyone's "mate" and there are no scallies!!

I was planning on moving out there so that all my problems would go away 'cause the UK is going to the dogs and it always rains and you get mugged on every street corner...

Not joking, some people actually think like that
Joking? I just got mugged on the corner of my street by a dog in the rain!!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
What's the world coming to? a couple of teenagers threatened my 11 year old boy in the park and told him to give them his bike and chased him almost all the way home. :curse:

Looks like it's time to go back to martial arts classes.
Our youngest lad (19) got picked on by a group near the GBT at the weekend; we've taught them all to avoid trouble if they can....... but apparently this time it was unavoidable as one of the other lads came in swinging.

Bet he wished he hadn't now as my lad was able to bob and weave; and with one accurate punch he's knocked someone out ....... but broken his hand in the process

Bit of a worry with all this 'one-punch' controversy? But what do you do ....... aren't we allowed to defend ourselves anymore? Poor bloke can't win a trick ............ he has to have surgery on his hand next week ............ and has copped nothing but flak from his mum on a daily basis ever since.

I missed out too as he was going to muck in and help me finish off my retaining wall this week.............. 75kg blocks are a bit hard to manouvre on me own.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pinny
Joking? I just got mugged on the corner of my street by a dog in the rain!!!
Now thats comedy!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Pinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Now thats comedy!
Must be my west country upbringing!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pinny
Must be my west country upbringing!
True...couldn't have got it from brighton.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.