Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teenagers in Raby Bay/Cleveland

Teenagers in Raby Bay/Cleveland

Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough
Default Teenagers in Raby Bay/Cleveland

Hi there i am using my mums name to find out if there is any teenagers out there in Raby Bay area, i am 15 and hoping to start Ormiston College soon we have an interview there tomorrow, we have been here for 5wks now and i think it is great upto now but would like to meet people my own age.

Kelly
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:03 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Teenagers in Raby Bay/Cleveland

Hi Kelly

There are some British Expat teenagers in our local area, but I can't recall exactly who, as I've met too many people to remember anybody

However, if you post the same question on http://s6.invisionfree.com/BrisbaneBaysideBrits you should get some replies.

Although, once you start at Ormiston College, you should end up with loads of friends your own age

Good luck with it all.

Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Teenagers in Raby Bay/Cleveland

Originally Posted by Born2tri
Hi there i am using my mums name to find out if there is any teenagers out there in Raby Bay area, i am 15 and hoping to start Ormiston College soon we have an interview there tomorrow, we have been here for 5wks now and i think it is great upto now but would like to meet people my own age.

Kelly
If you want meet your own age group and are interested in sport, there are plenty of summer sports starting up now. Eg Swimming, Little Athletics, Touch football, sailing, life saving on Straddie, tennis, etc.

Check local paper or ask at school.

WW