British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Teenager in need of friends!! Butler.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/teenager-need-friends-butler-501828/)

jo&neil Dec 27th 2007 6:21 am

Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
Hi there

My 13 year old daughter is in need of more friends, we've been here since Jan & we live in Butler. If theres anyone that would like to pm us for her 'msn' address or no 'pleeease' get in contact.... !!!! :D

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jo
x

Scrawni 2 Dec 27th 2007 9:24 am

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
Aww sorry, just checked and you are in Perth and we are heading to the Gold Coast in 2 weeks with a 13 year old.

Someone on here will live nearer :D Get her to join some clubs when they start back after the holidays.

Mandy

jo&neil Dec 27th 2007 10:08 am

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2 (Post 5707999)
Aww sorry, just checked and you are in Perth and we are heading to the Gold Coast in 2 weeks with a 13 year old.

Someone on here will live nearer :D Get her to join some clubs when they start back after the holidays.

Mandy

Hi Mandy

Have tried the club thing at school, but shes not too keen on any, shes horse mad so thats about the only club she'l join (& its not cheap!) :(

x

Dorothy Dec 27th 2007 2:42 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by jo&neil (Post 5708134)
Hi Mandy

Have tried the club thing at school, but shes not too keen on any, shes horse mad so thats about the only club she'l join (& its not cheap!) :(

x

We'll give you a shout on Saturday or Sunday. My daughter loves animals of all shapes and sizes, so I think they'll get along just fine.

Nickie Dec 27th 2007 7:10 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
Hi, probably not a lot of help but we are moving in April...hopefully..to that area and have a daughter of 14, 11,9 and son 4.

If you still need friends then then let us know...but still my daughter will so maybe they can get chatting and meet up at some point when we arrive.

Not much help right at this moment tho is it.:unsure:

sorry :o

Nickie

steve`o Dec 27th 2007 8:05 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2 (Post 5707999)
and we are heading to the Gold Coast in 2 weeks with a 13 year old.

Mandy

where abouts scrawni ??
we are near robina and have a 15 yr old daughter ;)

jo&neil Dec 28th 2007 12:25 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 5708891)
We'll give you a shout on Saturday or Sunday. My daughter loves animals of all shapes and sizes, so I think they'll get along just fine.


Great we'll look forward to it! :thumbsup:

Cya soon

x

jo&neil Dec 28th 2007 12:29 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev (Post 5709531)
Hi, probably not a lot of help but we are moving in April...hopefully..to that area and have a daughter of 14, 11,9 and son 4.

If you still need friends then then let us know...but still my daughter will so maybe they can get chatting and meet up at some point when we arrive.

Not much help right at this moment tho is it.:unsure:

sorry :o

Nickie

Hi Nickie

We originally come from Kent too. I will pm you my daughter's msn address, she will love to chat to her.

Jo
x

jo&neil Dec 29th 2007 1:10 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
anymore out there??

Nickie Dec 29th 2007 1:37 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
Hiya, got your email and will mail you back shortly. :D

Nickie :thumbsup:

Malcs66 Dec 29th 2007 3:29 pm

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
hi ya,
we arrive in a couple of weeks and i'm sure my daughter (13) would love to catch up with her. I'll find out her MSN address and pm you.

jo&neil Dec 31st 2007 12:48 am

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 

Originally Posted by Malcs66 (Post 5716008)
hi ya,
we arrive in a couple of weeks and i'm sure my daughter (13) would love to catch up with her. I'll find out her MSN address and pm you.


Great will pm you x She will be pleased!

storms Dec 31st 2007 1:30 am

Re: Teenager in need of friends!! Butler....
 
Hi,

quite a few of us out there with 12/13 year old girls, have pm'd you

Storms


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:57 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.