Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

teen moving to Brisbane !!

teen moving to Brisbane !!

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Default teen moving to Brisbane !!

:scared: hi my name is nicola daughter of wayne and mandy. i am nearly 17 i have two younger sisters ages 14 and 5. My parents are looking to move to Brisbane. I am looking for some answers as how easy it will be for me to make new friends and possibly find a job. i would like to know a bit about what kind of things you do in the evenings. i will miss my friends and family the most what do you all think will be the things you will miss most? is there anymore teens moving out to Brisbane? thanks nicola xXx
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: teen moving to Brisbane !!

Originally Posted by wayne&mandy
:scared: hi my name is nicola daughter of wayne and mandy. i am nearly 17 i have two younger sisters ages 14 and 5. My parents are looking to move to Brisbane. I am looking for some answers as how easy it will be for me to make new friends and possibly find a job. i would like to know a bit about what kind of things you do in the evenings. i will miss my friends and family the most what do you all think will be the things you will miss most? is there anymore teens moving out to Brisbane? thanks nicola xXx

Hi Nicola,

Look out for Pixie, she's Scissors daughter, think she is same age and going to Brizzie, there are also some teens on the Kidz for oz thread.

Chris
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough

how old are you and what area of austrailia are you moving to ? how do you feel about going over there ? nicola
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi nicola,my daughter is 17 and we re off to brissy in a couple of months,shes alsp had a thread up here looking to make some friends, her user name is ~pixie~if you cant catch her online you could alweays pm her

tracey