Teen Movers...

Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

blondie666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teen Movers...

Heyloo... Hey Im New On This Site! My Name Is Lindsey I Am 14 (15 Soon..Yay!) My Mum And Step Dad Are Planning To Move To Aussie In About 2 Years! N I Dunno If I Want To! So I Thought I Would See If Anyone On Here Had Teens That Had Moved To Aussie To Tell Me How They Coped!..If I Was To Move It Would Also Mean I Would Have To Leave My Dad
Cya Later Guys! XxXx Please Get Back To Me!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:48 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teen Movers...

Originally Posted by blondie666
Heyloo... Hey Im New On This Site! My Name Is Lindsey I Am 14 (15 Soon..Yay!) My Mum And Step Dad Are Planning To Move To Aussie In About 2 Years! N I Dunno If I Want To! So I Thought I Would See If Anyone On Here Had Teens That Had Moved To Aussie To Tell Me How They Coped!..If I Was To Move It Would Also Mean I Would Have To Leave My Dad

I am sure there are loads of teens about for you to chat with, mine included.. Just sent you a PM..

Good luck

Deb...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 3:43 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Would also be interested in other teenagers views as we will be taking our 2 teenage daughters with us, both of who are still undecided about the move.
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

wmh76 will become famous soon enough

How do you feel at the possibilty of leaving your dad behind? And how does he feel about you maybe moving to Aus?

We are thinking of moving there too, and my oldest son (only 7) may have to leave his dad!

I hope you find some other teens to help you make up your mind!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Well...I am very upset about the thought leaving my dad..(even though i wouldn't excatly say he acts like a dad) He doesn't know yet...I am too scared to tell him incase he does not want to see me ever again! So is there anyone who could tell me how it was leaving family and telling them! Please!

Cya xxx
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:23 pm
HARIBO_KID

Hello people.....
Im 14 and a guy.
Life is going great for me right now, at school, doing grade 3 in guitar nxt month, and we r hopefully moving 2 ozzyland soon. Mum and dad are real set on it. honestly, i cant wait to leave. The only thing i will mis r my m8s. I love those guys (metophoricaly, of course). My favourite band is PINK FLOYD but i have other favs, too...
Foo Fighters
Seether (GOING TO SEE THEM IN DECEMBER IN THEIR UK TOUR!!!)
Bullet 4 my valentine
Funeral 4 a Friend
Puddle of Mudd
Metallica
Iron Madien
Nirvana
Blink 182
Offspring
Led Zepplin...and the list goes on

Obviously Music is an important part to my life and i really need to know how seriously they take REAL music, cos in England, all i hear about is CLUB, you have no idea how much i dislike club music. anyway, i need to know if there are any true rockers out there that know what i mean. C u l8r people

Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya blondie666,

my daughter is 15 and will be leaving her dad to go to aus next year but she's really excited about it and will come home at least once a year and him visit her too, until shes 18 and then she can chose what she wants to do.

there is a thread on here called kids for oz that you might want to have a peek at, i'm sure you'll meet lots of people in the same boat as you.

good luck

debbie x
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there we have just moved over to NE Victoria with our 4 children, the eldest, Sam is 16 and he had to leave his Dad to come over here. He has settled OK into a new high school and has made loads of new friends. He is now applying for part time jobs to fund his trips back to the UK and Belgium so that he can see his Dad and of course his girlfriend. I will PM you with his messenger address as he tends to live on that rather than replying directly to this site.
Good luck and 2 years is a long time to get used to the idea so I wouldn't worry too much at the moment.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:01 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I came with my family to live here, (I'm 14 too).
I like it here, it's nice and hot, the schools are very different, but the people are really friendly, if I were you I'd come to Australia.

(This is my mums account).
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks all of you...You are helping I am still undecided though, I am going back to Brisbane next year so i guess that will help to! What do the teens in Aussie do for fun?!
Luv Linzi xx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:19 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hiya, my daughter is 14 and she is not too keen on the move to aus, but I am sure you must all go through the same fears. I will get her to pm you her msn address when she gets in, it would be good for you all to make some teenage friends before the move, you never know you might see each other in aus, it is a small world afterall!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hiya, my daughter is 14 and she is not too keen on the move to aus, but I am sure you must all go through the same fears. I will get her to pm you her msn address when she gets in, it would be good for you all to make some teenage friends before the move, you never know you might see each other in aus, it is a small world afterall!!
Yeh, I suppose that is one of my worries, I am gunna have to make some new friends (which is always a scary prospect! :scared: ) So it would be great to chat to people on here!! Was your daughter scared of making friends?!

Linzi xx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:37 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Yeh, I suppose that is one of my worries, I am gunna have to make some new friends (which is always a scary prospect! :scared: ) So it would be great to chat to people on here!! Was your daughter scared of making friends?!

Linzi xx

Hiya, she's still not in, must have went down the town with her school friends after school, she was saying she might as she wanted a new necklace for her school disco.

My daughter is quite quiet, well I think so, but she has lots of friends here in Scotland. We have always lived in the same house, had the same neighbours and she has went to the same school all her life, I think the thought of all that change is overwhelming for her. She also loves her school here and is a keen gymnast and has lots of friends and a good social life through that.

I think she is terrified she will be miserable in aus with no friends and not fitting in at school, but I am sure all these fears are normal.

On the sport note, we have contacted a club in aus and the gymnastic coach has been good a t emailing her, perhaps you could try something like this.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:41 pm

Linzi xx

Also Linzi, meant to say at one of the meets we went to from another site (aussiemove.com), she met 2 lovely girls who were sisters age 12 and 14, they are now in Australia and she sometimes talks to them on msn, although she hasn't heard from them for a while, I assume they are too busy enjoying all that sunshine and the lovely outdoor life
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Hiya, she's still not in, must have went down the town with her school friends after school, she was saying she might as she wanted a new necklace for her school disco.

My daughter is quite quiet, well I think so, but she has lots of friends here in Scotland. We have always lived in the same house, had the same neighbours and she has went to the same school all her life, I think the thought of all that change is overwhelming for her. She also loves her school here and is a keen gymnast and has lots of friends and a good social life through that.

I think she is terrified she will be miserable in aus with no friends and not fitting in at school, but I am sure all these fears are normal.

On the sport note, we have contacted a club in aus and the gymnastic coach has been good a t emailing her, perhaps you could try something like this.
Thanks! Yeh that seems like a good idea! And I think she is in a similar position as me..which helps me..(I thought i would never find someone who was really nervous like me)
There is nothing much bad to say about Aus its just the things I am going to have to leave behind! I will miss it soo much!
Linzi xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.