Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teddy Bears Picnic 28th Aug @Rouse Hill Regional Park

Teddy Bears Picnic 28th Aug @Rouse Hill Regional Park

Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:47 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Teddy Bears Picnic 28th Aug @Rouse Hill Regional Park

Hi all if anyone would like to join us we are having a Teddy Bears Picnic on the 28th August at Rouse Hill Regional Park. The more the Merrier just remember your Teddy and bring a plate of goodies for the picnic (hopefully we will have nice weather.

Poshrice
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Rachel69 will become famous soon enoughRachel69 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Teddy Bears Picnic 28th Aug @Rouse Hill Regional Park

We'll be there!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Us too!

I know I said I'd bring juice but was wondering whether it would be easier for us all just to bring our own??? Otherwise we have to worry about cups etc. Shall I bring some crisps instead.....

Katherine
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I think that's probably a good idea. BTW got your PM, good job you gave it a miss as we didn't make it either as typical workman camr late and took twice as long as he said!
See you all next Tuesday.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Sorry to be pessimistic but........ do we have a fall-back plan for if the ground hasn't dried out or, god forbid, it is actually raining on the day?

Should we do something like say Monday 5pm is cut-off time - if somebody (PoshRice?) makes the decision at that time and posts a confirmation of time and place - does that work for everybody?

hopefully see you Tuesday
Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:11 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by holmes
Sorry to be pessimistic but........ do we have a fall-back plan for if the ground hasn't dried out or, god forbid, it is actually raining on the day?

Should we do something like say Monday 5pm is cut-off time - if somebody (PoshRice?) makes the decision at that time and posts a confirmation of time and place - does that work for everybody?

hopefully see you Tuesday
Spoke to ozyjo about this wednesday and thought about maybe meeting at someones house (i don't mind if everyone comes to mine) that way we can still do morning tea and if it is wet RSL is not ideal either. Let me know if anyone else has any other ideas.

poshrice
Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Looks like we'll have a nice day for it tomorrow!

Just so that you all know about drinks: I have got some cottees sugar-free orange crush and sugar-free fruits of the forest crush to bring with me tomorrow..... Hope that's OK....
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

ozyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

What a beautiful day...

c u all there