tax returns

Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default tax returns

Help please,

Hi i'm soapy's better half, Ive just received my group certificate and need to file my tax return, this shouldn't be too complicated as i've only been working for twelve weeks ( but hey they hit me big time for tax) because it took so long for my tax file number to be issued so obviously i'm keen to get back as much as I can. I would love it if someone could tell me how to first acquire a tax return form and if anyone has a good suggestion for a tax agent to use in the eastern suburbs of sydney.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:50 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Return simple? File on-line:
e-tax essentials

Get a refund in a fortnight?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 11:48 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Pick up a tax return pack from the newsagents. Lots of info to read ..............

Dawn
Old Jul 15th 2004, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

I picked up the Tax Pack from my local newsagesnts, sat down to read it and ended up throwing it on the floor in frustration.

Very hard to get to grips with if your tax return is not so straight forward.

Was advised to download the E-Tax software and do it online.

Very simple, easy to follow and completed within an hour. Just waiting for money to be put into my bank account now.

Regards
Old Jul 15th 2004, 1:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Did mine this week on the e-tax online thing. admittedly mine is very strqight forward - no rented out UK property, no kids, etc, but I found most of the thing a lot easier than I expected. Worst bit was the medicare surcharge thing at the end - that bit was clear as mud! Wonder what they do if I did that bit wrong? :scared: