tax relief info

Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light
Default tax relief info

Hay, just read on another thread that it is possible to claim back college fees and expenses back through tax (hubbie studying, over on a student visa). Can anyone give me any pointers on this? Other than contacting an accountant right now, don't know anything about it. Hubbie working at the mo, and gets tax deducted at source and I'll be the same whenever the police checks clear n I get started!! What month does the financial year start?

Any info appreciated.
Cheers
Mandy
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:23 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tax relief info

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hay, just read on another thread that it is possible to claim back college fees and expenses back through tax (hubbie studying, over on a student visa). Can anyone give me any pointers on this? Other than contacting an accountant right now, don't know anything about it. Hubbie working at the mo, and gets tax deducted at source and I'll be the same whenever the police checks clear n I get started!! What month does the financial year start?

Any info appreciated.
Cheers
Mandy
Tax year starts 1 July. Cant help on the rest I'm afraid
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: tax relief info

Cheers, thats a start!! Means we haven't missed dates if it is at all possible!!

Cheers
Mandy