Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

tax/pension/money - anyone use the services of Montfort Intl. ?

tax/pension/money - anyone use the services of Montfort Intl. ?

Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:40 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default tax/pension/money - anyone use the services of Montfort Intl. ?

Try not to fall asleep reading this please

We went down to Earls Court in October and we spoke with Montfort International plc, they deal with finance etc. The guy rang me with a follow up call recently. Has anyone used them, were they any good ?

We'd have to go see them in London which will cost a few quid but it could save us more in the future. I fear the hard sell with extreme success stories and being so naturally synical just assume every is feeding me a line. Could you share you experiences please....

thanks
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:15 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tax/pension/money - anyone use the services of Montfort Intl. ?

Originally Posted by baconmaster

We went down to Earls Court in October and we spoke with Montfort International plc, they deal with finance etc. The guy rang me with a follow up call recently. Has anyone used them, were they any good ?

We'd have to go see them in London which will cost a few quid but it could save us more in the future. I fear the hard sell with extreme success stories and being so naturally synical just assume every is feeding me a line. Could you share you experiences please....

thanks
Not wanting to avoid your question but try doing a search for them or for 'gld'.

They used to post on here regularly with a 'mixed' reception.

G
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not wanting to avoid your question but try doing a search for them or for 'gld'.

They used to post on here regularly with a 'mixed' reception.

G
gld was the user name of the director.

G
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:19 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Grayling
gld was the user name of the director.

G

ok thanks
Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:12 pm
Banned

Ozbound7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by baconmaster

thanks
Avoid and take heed from previous posts. When last in Oz I came across financial advisers who used to work with them but ditched them as they found them "too fast"