Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tax office, queensland?

Tax office, queensland?

Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default Tax office, queensland?

Moving to the goldcoast. When I arrive in October i will need to register with the tax office. does anyone know where it is? Will i have to go to Brisbane to sort it out? thanks.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax office, queensland?

Originally Posted by lisas
Moving to the goldcoast. When I arrive in October i will need to register with the tax office. does anyone know where it is? Will i have to go to Brisbane to sort it out? thanks.
http://www.ato.gov.au/

regards steve
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
Thanks, the site looks easy enough. That's one less thing I've got to worry about - i can tick it off my very long list!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 11:39 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Its right in Brisbane City easy to find and they were so helpful...we didnt even have an address so we had our tax file numbers sent to the post office to collect, it took 10 days..I think.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Its right in Brisbane City easy to find and they were so helpful...we didnt even have an address so we had our tax file numbers sent to the post office to collect, it took 10 days..I think.
thanks. we will be in goldcoast, so a bit of a pain to go to brisbane for it. hoping that we can do it on line through the website rather than make the journey there. If not guess we can have a nice day out in brisbane!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:00 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Online.. takes 15 mins. Waiting for it in the post now
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

thanks. we will be in goldcoast, so a bit of a pain to go to brisbane for it. hoping that we can do it on line through the website rather than make the journey there. If not guess we can have a nice day out in brisbane!!
brill - online it is then! Thanks