tax back

Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:12 am
JME

Juanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant future
Default tax back

Hey there,
would just look on the search engine for this but the site search is down so maybe someone will chance upon this and help me out
Need to claim back tax from UK - have all the forms but need to find out my tax office address - had a look on the web can't find it - anyone got any ideas?
Juanita
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tax back

Originally Posted by Juanita
Hey there,
would just look on the search engine for this but the site search is down so maybe someone will chance upon this and help me out
Need to claim back tax from UK - have all the forms but need to find out my tax office address - had a look on the web can't find it - anyone got any ideas?
Juanita
Hi there, my daughter has filled in the forms to get her tax back, she rang her employees and they gaveher the address, they said it would take 2-3 months , hope this helps, Denise
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:21 am
JME

Juanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cranni
Hi there, my daughter has filled in the forms to get her tax back, she rang her employees and they gaveher the address, they said it would take 2-3 months , hope this helps, Denise
thanks - her tax office is it the one in the town in which she was employed in the UK?
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:22 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juanita
Hey there,
Juanita
The relevant tax office address should also be on the P45, or if not employers will have it as cranni says.

If all of that is too difficult you at least can give the employers Tax Reference - should be on payslips, you can then send the forms in a general envelope with a covering letter to any Inland Revenue Office and ask them to forward it to the appropriate area.

Good Luck