Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tax Accountant Gold Coast

Tax Accountant Gold Coast

Old May 7th 2009, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tax Accountant Gold Coast

Can anyone recommend a decent tax accountant on the Gold Coast? Last year I did my own return as a casual employee & did ok out of it but since then I've become self-employed and need someone to work their 'magic' on my tax so I can afford our Thailand wedding next year!

Any ideas folks?

Ta,
Sambo
Old May 7th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tax Accountant Gold Coast

Bumpo
Old May 7th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

We use the one in Oxenford just across the roundabout from Woolies, next to an ink refill shop. Sorry I can't think of his name right now.
Old May 7th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lesleys
We use the one in Oxenford just across the roundabout from Woolies, next to an ink refill shop. Sorry I can't think of his name right now.
Thanks, close to me in Hope Island too...
But are they good at finding savings where others can't ???

Last edited by sambo76; May 7th 2009 at 12:14 pm.
Old May 8th 2009, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

bumpo
Old May 8th 2009, 8:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't use H&R Block, apart from that not much idea. PM Shiels, she used one last year and was pleased with them but I think they are in Burleigh so I don't know if that's too far down for you.
Old May 10th 2009, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Don't use H&R Block, apart from that not much idea. PM Shiels, she used one last year and was pleased with them but I think they are in Burleigh so I don't know if that's too far down for you.
I will travel for good service no problem! Thanks for the heads up & for the record I have heard the same about H&R Block.

Sam
Old May 10th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

LoveAlab will become famous soon enoughLoveAlab will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

Whats wrong with H@R Block, I have used them for the last 4 years and found them very good, no problems whatsoever.

I got very good refunds through them every year
Old May 10th 2009, 7:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoveAlab
Whats wrong with H@R Block, I have used them for the last 4 years and found them very good, no problems whatsoever.

I got very good refunds through them every year
Everyone I've spoken to without exception (until you) have advised to steer clear and believe me I've asked a lot of people over the past few years. Not going into details - may be libelous but not getting returns in on time, not claiming for basic things they should do, when having all the information etc etc etc. If you've had good service then that's good to know.