Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tax Accountant Brisbane voluntary disclosure

Tax Accountant Brisbane voluntary disclosure

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Chortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tax Accountant Brisbane voluntary disclosure

Hi
Can anyone recommend a tax accountant who is Brisbane based with experience in supporting a voluntary disclosure to the ATO?
My regular accountant doesn't have experience in this area, and although I know there are people who are SYD/MEL based, I'd prefer someone who has a Brisbane office
Many thanks for any recommendations!
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 10:38 am
Just Joined

minimovers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tax Accountant Brisbane voluntary disclosure

Hi try giving these guys a call, I normally deal with sally, but all of them there are great : quick tax 26 Middle Street Cleveland QLD 4163
(07) 3821 1879 they most definitely will be able to help you
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Chortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks minimovers - there is such opportunity here in Brisbane for tax accountants knowledgable about UK/Oz markets - a great opportunity for anyone with the skills!
Old Jul 11th 2012, 9:07 am
Just Joined

minimovers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chortlepuss
Thanks minimovers - there is such opportunity here in Brisbane for tax accountants knowledgable about UK/Oz markets - a great opportunity for anyone with the skills!
Your welcome and there definitely is !! did you get sorted out ?