Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tasmania full house

Tasmania full house

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Default Tasmania full house

Has any one even given Tasmania a thought!! Brisbane and Perth seem to be top of the list. good old possoms is going to tassie. but she loves to play bingo, lol (legs eleven)
Its a bit remote for me, but may be when i get to my senior years and enjoy a good bingo night, ill give it a try!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:42 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tasmania full house

Originally Posted by Jempower
Has any one even given Tasmania a thought!! Brisbane and Perth seem to be top of the list. good old possoms is going to tassie. but she loves to play bingo, lol (legs eleven)
Its a bit remote for me, but may be when i get to my senior years and enjoy a good bingo night, ill give it a try!!!

D D
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D
D D ?????????????????????????????????
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:26 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

D D ?????????????????????????????????
Sorry, was D D too difficult for you to understand?

D D
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, was D D too difficult for you to understand?

D D
SORRY THOUGHT YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR CHEST AGAIN
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:43 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

SORRY THOUGHT YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR CHEST AGAIN
If you're going to insult then at least use proper English, the word is 'were' not where

D D
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

If you're going to insult then at least use proper English, the word is 'were' not where

D D
SORRY ITS BEEN ALONG DAY, SEE i LEFT CAP LOCK ON , I wasnt trying to insult. Please except my appologes