Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tasmania (continued!)

Tasmania (continued!)

Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania (continued!)

Originally Posted by Possums
Aw they are real cuties
Hmmm...wish you all saw them today in FOCUS Diy place ...screaming and climbing out of the trolley and then Heidi proceeded to get the urine sample out of my bag and drop it on the shop floor and it cracked and leaked Didn't know whether to laugh or cry...so into the car they went ...had a scream and fell asleep...KIDS!!!

But they are cute....when they are asleep...roll on Take That concert..!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:00 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
Hmmm...wish you all saw them today in FOCUS Diy place ...screaming and climbing out of the trolley and then Heidi proceeded to get the urine sample out of my bag and drop it on the shop floor and it cracked and leaked Didn't know whether to laugh or cry...so into the car they went ...had a scream and fell asleep...KIDS!!!

But they are cute....when they are asleep...roll on Take That concert..!!
LOL erm guess its all part of their charm

ooo are you off to a take that concert?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Effie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant future

Jerzo - how did you add the pictures? Do they have to be on a photo site (like photobucket or something)?

Well, looks like we may still be going to 'the swine flu capital!' after all this weekend - I have someone to look after DD while she is excluded from daycare who lives opposite my work and used to be a family day carer. Still think its all a hyped up over reaction but at least we can go if we want to.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Effie1970
Jerzo - how did you add the pictures? Do they have to be on a photo site (like photobucket or something)?

Well, looks like we may still be going to 'the swine flu capital!' after all this weekend - I have someone to look after DD while she is excluded from daycare who lives opposite my work and used to be a family day carer. Still think its all a hyped up over reaction but at least we can go if we want to.
yes we are at home and kids very annoyed that they can't go to school....grrr

Over-reaction!!! next thing they close the borders
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teabag

Donna, sorry to hear the girls are off school, they is so much media hype about this, it's untrue! They obviously have not got much else to write about at the moment!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to WA, you must have brought the sunshine back with you, it's been glorious today, not that I've seen much of it as working last night and tonight so have only just got up!

Sam
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Effie...you should ask Cathy all the technical questions!! I'm usually rubbish at all that photo stuff, but I just clicked on the icon that looks like a paper clip to attatch the photos and added them. ...good luck ...its only taken me 2 years!!! my last computer was so crap it couldn't upload anything!!

Anyone feel free to add info or correct me!

Yes i'm off to see take That tomorrow in the Millenium stadium in Cardiff...will let you know how it was

Last edited by jerzo; Jun 16th 2009 at 7:41 am.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Donna, sorry to hear the girls are off school, they is so much media hype about this, it's untrue! They obviously have not got much else to write about at the moment!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to WA, you must have brought the sunshine back with you, it's been glorious today, not that I've seen much of it as working last night and tonight so have only just got up!

Sam

haha! yes but it's cold and wet over there now
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:43 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

HI when you hit the repy button scroll down and you will see a button named manage attachments. Click on that browse and upload your photos
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:01 am
(^v^)

is there any further bub news from Kerry? I saw on the other channel that contractions may have started
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Just wanted to say that the TAKE THAT concert was amazing !!!

Onto Kerry....hope all is ok , haven't heard anything else , maybe Cathy has an update ????

Love Zoe x
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:12 am
(^v^)

Onto Kerry....hope all is ok , haven't heard anything else , maybe Cathy has an update ????

Love Zoe x
hope so

glad you enjoyed the concert, I would have loved to go to that
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Love Zoe x
Hi Zoe, glad you enjoyed the Take That concert! Lucky thing you!

Kerry was on facebook today...false alarm this time - but wont be long now!

Kerry - if you're reading this....stop getting us all excited!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Cathy
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Teabag

Hi Donna, glad it turned out not to be Swine Flu you were suffering from! Hope you enjoyed your trip to WA though...I got the feeling you were glad to get "back home" to Tas?

I was talking to one of the Mum's around the school this morning - she's off to Turkey in a few week's time and has been really worried about all the Swine Flu footage on the TV and from what she gathers is going on in other countries... Her OH rang the Turkish Embassy to find out what they're doing over there - and was told that in some places they're taking people's temperatures once they've disembarked! If you have a temperature you're being sent for further testing! I dont know if this is completely true - but imagine what a palaver it would be at airports if they did this worldwide! I've probably got a raised temperature everytime i fly anywhere - i'm always too hot on planes!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Hey peeps, sorry didn't know you were discussing here in the Tassie thread too I'm still not getting notifications of new posts

Yes I'm sorry to say they were practice contractions, they are still baking in my tum I've been taking things easy as I think I may have been over doing things of late. Spending a lot of time on FB and my addiction to Farm Town I know I am a sad cow, but I need something to occupy my little brain!!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Hey peeps, sorry didn't know you were discussing here in the Tassie thread too I'm still not getting notifications of new posts

Yes I'm sorry to say they were practice contractions, they are still baking in my tum I've been taking things easy as I think I may have been over doing things of late. Spending a lot of time on FB and my addiction to Farm Town I know I am a sad cow, but I need something to occupy my little brain!!
Glad you're ok Kerry....you try and take it easy for these last few weeks (or however longer the girls will keep baking for! ).
I too spend far too much time on FB - altho i don't accept some applications on there like Farm Town etc as some make my computer die on me!

You'll have to make sure that once Duncan has done all his "calls" when the big day arrives that someone over there posts on here! xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.