Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tasmania (continued!)

Tasmania (continued!)

Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania (continued!)

Originally Posted by jerzo
OMG!!! I cannot believe you are nearly at the end of your pregnancy Kerry x It only seems like a few weeks ago I was announcing Heidi-Janes' arrival into the world and shes' 13 months already!
I don't know if you have said already (as I have been absent from BE for so long!) but I can't wait to hear what your new daughters are to be named...I'm a right nosy cow with baby names ;-)
The old boring,stressful time of selling the house has arrived for us again ...please god let it be 3rd time lucky...Jerad is in the garden building a new decked area and then our garden will be done,and they can come and take photos.Gonna sit down and watch Masterchef ..as sad as it is ..this week has practically killed me (dramatic , moi??)
Love Zoe x
Hey Zoe

It's great to see you back on expats Glad Tassie is still on the agenda for you. Your house must look like a palace after all the work your poor hubby has done. Good luck with selling it though, I hope it's a quick sale this time and doesn't drag on and on. I can't believe Heidi is 13 months!! We have Suzanna Rose and Jennifer Lee picked out for them, it took ages for us to come to an agreement on these. I had loads of beautiful girls names picked out but Duncan was soooooo fussy and was very picky over them!!! I think it must be a bloke thing!! I'm 33 weeks now so it's just a waiting game now, officially past the pre mature stage which is a great relief because you hear of so many horror stories of twins needing special care etc straight after birth. I had a scan on friday and they estimated that twin A is weighing 4lb6oz and twin B is weighing 4lb2, so I am lugging almost 9lb of baby about!!!

Well it's past my bedtime now 10.30pm yaaawwwn!! Keep us updated with the house etc. and I'm sure Duncan will announce bubs arrival when they make an appearance.

Bye for now
Kezza
x
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Effie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant future

Gary - was lovely to meet up with you today... sad I had to leave when bubs turned in tantrum monster!

We've had a pretty awful end to the day... our dog has gone missing she was my FILs dog and she's been gone since late this afternoon - dont know what to do or where to start looking because she isnt in any of the 'usual' visiting spots... just hoping she has curled up somewhere out of the rain and will come waltzing back in some time tonight or tomorrow.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Hey Zoe

It's great to see you back on expats Glad Tassie is still on the agenda for you. Your house must look like a palace after all the work your poor hubby has done. Good luck with selling it though, I hope it's a quick sale this time and doesn't drag on and on. I can't believe Heidi is 13 months!! We have Suzanna Rose and Jennifer Lee picked out for them, it took ages for us to come to an agreement on these. I had loads of beautiful girls names picked out but Duncan was soooooo fussy and was very picky over them!!! I think it must be a bloke thing!! I'm 33 weeks now so it's just a waiting game now, officially past the pre mature stage which is a great relief because you hear of so many horror stories of twins needing special care etc straight after birth. I had a scan on friday and they estimated that twin A is weighing 4lb6oz and twin B is weighing 4lb2, so I am lugging almost 9lb of baby about!!!

Well it's past my bedtime now 10.30pm yaaawwwn!! Keep us updated with the house etc. and I'm sure Duncan will announce bubs arrival when they make an appearance.

Bye for now
Kezza
x
You are right it is a bloke thing !! We had loads of names to get through as it was our first girl after 4 boys and we both agreed on Heidi and Halle and that was it!
Yours are really pretty and not that common which is lovely, you obviously decided not to go down the matching names road!! I would find that so hard to resist...total chav aren't I.(I would'nt have but I would have thought about it!!).how are you preparing Alex for the imminent arrival of his sisters? They are realy good weights for their weeks aren't they, Keane was 4lb 11oz at 34 weeks and obviously he was a single birth...so I think yours are doing fab...Keane had to go to SCBU but he was fine and only in an incubator for a day, then into a cot so don't worry its just routine if they are early.

Hi Effie..hope you have found your dog xx

Just off to my friend house ...she has made a pizza oven in her garden after being shown how to on a trip to River Cottage! should be nice ..sunny evening and freshly cooked pizza...yummy.!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 2:17 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Effie1970
Gary - was lovely to meet up with you today... sad I had to leave when bubs turned in tantrum monster!

We've had a pretty awful end to the day... our dog has gone missing she was my FILs dog and she's been gone since late this afternoon - dont know what to do or where to start looking because she isnt in any of the 'usual' visiting spots... just hoping she has curled up somewhere out of the rain and will come waltzing back in some time tonight or tomorrow.
Any news Effie? I hope she has come back have you rang the RSPCA?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Effie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant futureEffie1970 has a brilliant future

We are so relieved, we found her late this morning in the paddocks of the houses that back onto ours... we are very tired... didnt sleep hardly at all last night. Will have to figure out a way of containing her within our yard because I cant handle her keeping going missing.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Thats good news now you will have to chill out for the rest of the day!
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:15 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

We are so relieved, we found her late this morning in the paddocks of the houses that back onto ours... we are very tired... didnt sleep hardly at all last night. Will have to figure out a way of containing her within our yard because I cant handle her keeping going missing.
Phew great news
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Some little pics of my 2 youngest rugrats!!
Attached Thumbnails Tasmania (continued!)-lovely-piccies-ebay-004.jpg   Tasmania (continued!)-kids-n-ebay-007.jpg   Tasmania (continued!)-zazas-babies-045.jpg  
Old Jun 14th 2009, 10:52 am
(^v^)

Aw they are real cuties
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Oh Zoe they are very cute!! :-)
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Hi Effie, glad you found your dog. Hope you manage to secure your yard so that she doesn't escape too often! At least next time you'll know where she'll probably head to. I know it's very worrying though...my Mum&Dad's dogs have escaped in the past and it's very stressful but i'm sure they just think of it as a bit of fun!

Zoe, Keane & Heidi are so lovely.... Love the rocking horse as well!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by travelbug
Hi Effie, glad you found your dog. Hope you manage to secure your yard so that she doesn't escape too often! At least next time you'll know where she'll probably head to. I know it's very worrying though...my Mum&Dad's dogs have escaped in the past and it's very stressful but i'm sure they just think of it as a bit of fun!

Zoe, Keane & Heidi are so lovely.... Love the rocking horse as well!
Got that rocking horse in a boot sale in Saundersfoot!! I do love a bargain

Got the guy coming tomorrow to do the HIP pack for the house ... Cathy please tell me what on earth he will do!!

Byeeeeeee Zo xxx
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Got that rocking horse in a boot sale in Saundersfoot!! I do love a bargain

Got the guy coming tomorrow to do the HIP pack for the house ... Cathy please tell me what on earth he will do!!

Byeeeeeee Zo xxx

It's lovely - and even nicer if it was a bargain!

Don't worry about the HIP report guy - if it's anything like when we had ours done the guy was around for just about 5 mins! All he did was walk room to room checking for the kind of heating and whether or not the house was double glazed - and he poked his head up in the loft to see what kind of insulation there was....i think that was it!

Be careful where the HIP reports are concerned - most agents don't fully understand whats required... We were told we'd have to renew our whole HIP report after the year was up from having ours done - which turned out to be
wrong! You actually only need to have the searches etc renewed if the year expires...and that can be done once a sale is in progress - the rest of the info can be used again. Agents and HIP companies won't tell you that though as otherwise they'd lose out on easy money! Not that you'll need to worry about the year/expiry date though - because i'm sure your lovely house will sell as soon as it's on the market!

Andy managed to do a bit more to our kitchen this weekend...so hopefully our house will be back on after the school summer hols...

Cathy
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Oh Zoe they are very cute!! :-)
Thanks Kerrry...just be glad you cant hear them!!! Enjoy your peace for the moment!!!

Hope you are feeling ok...cumbersome but ok!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by travelbug
It's lovely - and even nicer if it was a bargain!

Don't worry about the HIP report guy - if it's anything like when we had ours done the guy was around for just about 5 mins! All he did was walk room to room checking for the kind of heating and whether or not the house was double glazed - and he poked his head up in the loft to see what kind of insulation there was....i think that was it!

Be careful where the HIP reports are concerned - most agents don't fully understand whats required... We were told we'd have to renew our whole HIP report after the year was up from having ours done - which turned out to be
wrong! You actually only need to have the searches etc renewed if the year expires...and that can be done once a sale is in progress - the rest of the info can be used again. Agents and HIP companies won't tell you that though as otherwise they'd lose out on easy money! Not that you'll need to worry about the year/expiry date though - because i'm sure your lovely house will sell as soon as it's on the market!

Andy managed to do a bit more to our kitchen this weekend...so hopefully our house will be back on after the school summer hols...

Cathy
Thanks Cathy....hope hes quick...!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.