Tasmania??

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Great photos Kerry...not how I pictured you looks like a fab day, not something that a normal day trip consists of!!

Sorry to hear your friends have decided to go home how long have they been in Tas ?? You'll make loads more over the next few weeks xx

The boys and Jerad are all packed and i'm crying thinking about it already and they are still here nagging me to death ( I love it really!) I made sure I packed all the bags as the last time we wemt to Tenerife Connor (10) had made additions to his bag himself....a spud gun and minature pocket knife !! Jerad was asked to double check the kids bags....Hmmm .

They are looking forward to it...i'm selfishly not!!! I have to make the most of it and do things I normally wouldn't (bearing in mind Kamikazee Keane is still here with me!!)

Zo xx
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jerzo
Great photos Kerry...not how I pictured you looks like a fab day, not something that a normal day trip consists of!!

Sorry to hear your friends have decided to go home how long have they been in Tas ?? You'll make loads more over the next few weeks xx

The boys and Jerad are all packed and i'm crying thinking about it already and they are still here nagging me to death ( I love it really!) I made sure I packed all the bags as the last time we wemt to Tenerife Connor (10) had made additions to his bag himself....a spud gun and minature pocket knife !! Jerad was asked to double check the kids bags....Hmmm .

They are looking forward to it...i'm selfishly not!!! I have to make the most of it and do things I normally wouldn't (bearing in mind Kamikazee Keane is still here with me!!)

Zo xx

Hey Zoe,

Hope you and the baby are well, i hope they have a great time in Oz although im sure it wont be the same without you, they will be home before you know it. The friends of kerrys that are going home have been there since November, its my sister in law, we are really excited about seeing them all so soon x

Shona x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suttons
Hey Zoe,

Hope you and the baby are well, i hope they have a great time in Oz although im sure it wont be the same without you, they will be home before you know it. The friends of kerrys that are going home have been there since November, its my sister in law, we are really excited about seeing them all so soon x

Shona x
I bet you are!!
I hope they have a smooth move back to the U.K xx

We are fine , getting bigger by the day!! you'd think I was used to it by now but i'm not

I'm sure they will have a fab time and they had better not skimp on my pressie
Zoe x
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 11:17 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suttons
Hey Zoe,

Shona x
wish them luck from us, there is no point staying somewhere where you are so unhappy
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Stop press...........................

We have bought a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't bloody beleive it we have bought a bloody house with 10 acres!!!!

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined we could own this much land in such a beautiful location!

Someone pinch me and tell me I'm not dreaming please!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kezzabird

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined we could own this much land in such a beautiful location!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done on your house purchase, you must be delighted!!

Whereabouts have you bought? I seem to remember New Norfolk way but I might have just dreamt it. How long do Aussie house sales usually take to go through?

Sam
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Kerry, that is great news!
I am really pleased for you - you all deserve to live in such a great place as you're a lovely family!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by travelbug
I am really pleased for you - you all deserve to live in such a great place as you're a lovely family!
Oh my goodness......Well Done!!!!!

Totally thrilled for you xxx

Zoe xx (and a green Jerad!! )

Send lots of Pictures for us to all drool over !!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Kerry, i just had a thought - better watch me if i'm over your's when we "eventually" get to Tas. If i have a few drinks i might fall over and roll down that hill of yours! (looks from the house pics that there's a slight slope!)....
At least i wont have to worry about landing in a neighbours garden - seeing as you'll have 10 acres!!!!! for me to roll down!

Crikey, you'll be fit - running after Alex when he's playing outside!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

carina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the roughcarina is a jewel in the rough

Hi Kerry
CONGRATULATIONS !

Sounds great - lucky you, hope you'll be very happy in you new home !
Carina
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Kerry, i just had a thought - better watch me if i'm over your's when we "eventually" get to Tas. If i have a few drinks i might fall over and roll down that hill of yours! (looks from the house pics that there's a slight slope!)....
At least i wont have to worry about landing in a neighbours garden - seeing as you'll have 10 acres!!!!! for me to roll down!

Crikey, you'll be fit - running after Alex when he's playing outside!!!!
I reckon I'll get into shape just getting the mail!!

I'll have to buy a quad bike to collect it! lol
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:09 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats did you manage to get it at a good price?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Kerry and Duncan did very well, have their own little piece of paradise for a great price. Seems being cheeky can work
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

he he - that would be funny!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jerzo
Oh my goodness......Well Done!!!!!

Totally thrilled for you xxx

Zoe xx (and a green Jerad!! )

Send lots of Pictures for us to all drool over !!
Hi Zoe, hope the boys get off alright tomorrow! Wish them a safe and great trip from us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.