Tasmania

Old Feb 4th 2006, 6:58 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tasmania

Originally Posted by natty
Hi there Swervo

My husband and I live in Hobart. We emigrated here 9 months ago. My husband is a manager of Hays recruitment and would certainly try to help you find work. He deals with all kinds of mechanical engineers and would love to help

his email is [email protected]

Tassie is a brilliant place to live

nat xxx
LOL Nat ask him if theres any jobs going looking after Wombats

Kay xx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:45 pm
MicheleandBarry

MicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really niceMicheleandBarry is just really nice

Originally Posted by coffeebean
anyone in or heading for Tasmania
Hi Coffee,
Just found this site!and so happy, YEp we are hopefully heading out there this year for a look see but love it so far,were originally looking at victoria but i got so smitten on Taz,When i stop dancin after finding this site and reading up to the hilt!(so fed up off the confusing migration sites)information overload and still none the wiser over visa,s will be so nice to speak to real people!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 9:59 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish I hadn't read this thread .

Good luck to you all heading out there .
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

why ?????????????????????????????
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I really wish I hadn't read this thread .

Good luck to you all heading out there .
Huh why Mrs D
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cos I loved it & would give my right arm to move down there & Dagboy won't even consider it .
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:10 pm

Cos I loved it & would give my right arm to move down there & Dagboy won't even consider it .
aww you can move in with us and just visit him on holidays
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:18 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by possoms
aww you can move in with us and just visit him on holidays
LOL reckon he would be happy being left with the kids?
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:25 pm

LOL reckon he would be happy being left with the kids?
nearly booked a validation trip to Brisbane yesterday, found a good deal then a viewer for the house turned up!! first one in 2 months sods law int it finally make a plan, anyway just waiting for feedback then going to book next week
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

nearly booked a validation trip to Brisbane yesterday, found a good deal then a viewer for the house turned up!! first one in 2 months sods law int it finally make a plan, anyway just waiting for feedback then going to book next week

think im sleepin downsairs toniht matye
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
think im sleepin downsairs toniht matye
why cos you cant manage the stairs
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:36 pm
Rocket Scientist

Ahhh when are you looking at coming over? Sods law again will say its when we're in Tassie on holiday or something LOL.
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:51 pm

Ahhh when are you looking at coming over? Sods law again will say its when we're in Tassie on holiday or something LOL.
LOL the end of May for a couple of weeks, decided we may as well go see somewhere new. never been to the east side and to be honest it'll be cheaper than going to Tas no additional flights to buy

had some brochures come today awwww there is some beaut places jsut want to go everywhere, sorry about typing I've had a bit to drink

Fraser island looks fab
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Don't forget TEMCO and Comalco!
Or Cadburys "http://www.wcities.com/en/record/,183759/266/record.html"
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:32 am
Rocket Scientist

LOL the end of May for a couple of weeks, decided we may as well go see somewhere new. never been to the east side and to be honest it'll be cheaper than going to Tas no additional flights to buy

had some brochures come today awwww there is some beaut places jsut want to go everywhere, sorry about typing I've had a bit to drink

Fraser island looks fab
Hope you like it here, weather should be lovely here in May. We will be around then (looking at mid April for Tassie for us), Fraser is certainly beautiful, but a bit too touristy now from what I hear.

There are heaps of fabulous places to visit around Brisbane, when you've got everything organised let us know dates etc & we'll see if we can get together while you are here .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.