Tasmania

Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:54 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tasmania

Originally Posted by coffeebean
anyone in or heading for Tasmania
Yes us! Never been before, but Possoms had loads of good things to say about it and has given us lots of help.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania

when are you going mashy and on what visa
Old Feb 5th 2006, 10:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by coffeebean
when are you going mashy and on what visa
We`re going on a 136 skilled independent, which we are hoping to get in the next few weeks. It depends on how quick we sell the house. A.S.A.P Can`t wait to start our new life!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Hope you like it here, weather should be lovely here in May. We will be around then (looking at mid April for Tassie for us), Fraser is certainly beautiful, but a bit too touristy now from what I hear.

There are heaps of fabulous places to visit around Brisbane, when you've got everything organised let us know dates etc & we'll see if we can get together while you are here .
Mmm cant be doing with too touristy, thanks for the offer Mrs D I will keep you posted. Hopefully this time next week we will have something booked and we would love to meet up
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by mashy
Yes us! Never been before, but Possoms had loads of good things to say about it and has given us lots of help.
aww thanks Mashy
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
aww thanks Mashy
No probs. You`ve been brilliant! It is officially now a DEFINITE and not maybe to going to Tas!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:31 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

No probs. You`ve been brilliant! It is officially now a DEFINITE and not maybe to going to Tas!
Congrats...hope to visit there next year. We recently made some friends in Ulverstone who we want to visit.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fireeater
Congrats...hope to visit there next year. We recently made some friends in Ulverstone who we want to visit.
Hope you intend to visit us! You`ll be in serious trouble if you don`t
How`s things? Good I hope!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:35 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Hope you intend to visit us! You`ll be in serious trouble if you don`t
How`s things? Good I hope!
Life is sorted

The more places in Tas to go the better....where exactly you thinking of going?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:36 am
Account Closed

Life is sorted

The more places in Tas to go the better....where exactly you thinking of going?
Don`t ask difficult questions. You know what I am like
We`re hoping Devonport or Launceston.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:39 am

Don`t ask difficult questions. You know what I am like
We`re hoping Devonport or Launceston.
I might be in Launceston next summer....don't know Devonport
Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:56 am
Account Closed

I might be in Launceston next summer....don't know Devonport
Neither do we, but it looks nice
When we get to Tas, we`re touring for 2 weeks to get a feel of different areas and we`ll take it from there!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:14 pm

Neither do we, but it looks nice
When we get to Tas, we`re touring for 2 weeks to get a feel of different areas and we`ll take it from there!
Sounds good...but remember, you'll be without internet for a while :scared:
Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:49 pm

Thats great news, its lovely around Launceston not been to Davenport .. yet!!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:12 pm
flowerpot

Originally Posted by possoms
Huh why Mrs D
hi we have just got our visa thru and will be immigrating to tasmania in may, june time from the uk,i just registered x pats today will you be able to give us any tips or info or anybody else in tassy with regards to shipping dogs and container goods or anything else we should now about to keep our stress levels down :scared: many thanks flowerpot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.