Tasmania!!!!!!!

Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:04 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tasmania!!!!!!!

Surely y'all can't be going to Perth!

SOMEONE else on this forum MUST be moving to Tassie.

Anyone?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:21 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tasmania!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mackinnon

Anyone?
Nah they've all got two heads mate
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:41 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tasmania!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mackinnon

Anyone?
We were. Had Tassie sponsorship all sorted. DIMIA decided to put in the boot as I'd put in an official complaint about their 'advice' and actions, (long story), but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as we watched the Tas job market for a year, and not a single job came up in either my field or Mrs DUP's.

Bloody gorgeous country, though, and really nice people. The people at Tassie Gov't couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Still, Wellington's pretty darn' good, too, and the countryside here can't be beat! DUP's a happy bunny, and got PR this time too, so no bugger can do the dirty on me this time!