Tasmania

Old Jan 1st 2005, 5:22 pm
hch
Forum Regular

hch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to all
Thumbs up Tasmania

hiya,
i was wondering how many of you are heading for taz,if so when and where are you heading from,
regards hch.
Old Jan 1st 2005, 6:04 pm
aussie73

Default Re: Tasmania

Originally Posted by hch
hiya,
i was wondering how many of you are heading for taz,if so when and where are you heading from,
regards hch.
Taz is the best part of OZ to live in in terms of natural beauty and environment.

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Smile Re: Tasmania

Hiya

me and my husband are heading for Tasmania this year.
We are moving in with my sister in Taroona ( a suburb close to the capital Hobart) while we look for a house to rent.

I like the look of most of the suburbs around Hobart but my husband has got into his head that he wants a decent acreage ( not sure what he will do with it, as he can't cope with the tiny garden we have in England !!)

We have our visas now and are just waiting for the house sale to go thru but our buyers havnt even sorted out their mortgage yet and it is getting very annoying !!! Still we are aiming to complete on the house mid February and move out to Tasmania a week or so later.

My husband works for Telstra in internet sales and has been in contact with them so hopefully there may be a job for him. I work in admin so am hopeful I can get a job.

Anyway if you would like any info on Tasmania then I will try to help ( or ask my sister for you who has been there 10 years !!)

Nat