Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tasamania is risky for family temporary visa?

Tasamania is risky for family temporary visa?

Old Jul 5th 2014, 4:52 am
Just Joined

sonimethu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tasamania is risky for family temporary visa?

hi,

according to the scores and requirment i think the only option available at moment is Tasmania. with 489 subclass , family with 3 yrs old baby. no relations or firnds. is it risky to apply , is it hard to find jobs. because i have to have 1 yrs experince with in 2 yrs to obtain Permanenet visa.
people not moving to tasmaia is it a low rate.
pls advise.
Old Jul 5th 2014, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tasamania is risky for family temporary visa?

Yes finding work might be harder in Tasmania versus other states. But much depends upon what you do for a living and your ability to land jobs.

I am curious as to why Tasmania is your only option. Are you sure about that? It is normally quite hard to get sponsorship for Tasmania.
Old Jul 5th 2014, 5:22 am
Just Joined

sonimethu is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the propmt reply. i got totoal 60 points with Ielts 6 in each band. but i am into ICT occupation. so only Tasmania accpet the ielts 6 for ICt people. thats why i think thats the only option. i can not redo the ielts also. so with the current situation i have to select tasmania only. processing not started yet. not even skill assesment. if i meet all crieteria dont u think that Tasmania will invite me to there?

it is not mandatory to work in the same field right? wil lit be difficult for me to find just a work paying full time for 1 year?

pls help.
Old Jul 6th 2014, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sonimethu
Thanks for the propmt reply. i got totoal 60 points with Ielts 6 in each band. but i am into ICT occupation. so only Tasmania accpet the ielts 6 for ICt people. thats why i think thats the only option. i can not redo the ielts also. so with the current situation i have to select tasmania only. processing not started yet. not even skill assesment. if i meet all crieteria dont u think that Tasmania will invite me to there?

it is not mandatory to work in the same field right? wil lit be difficult for me to find just a work paying full time for 1 year?

pls help.
Not much happening in the ICT sphere in Tassie. Most run from Melbourne or else Sydney. Have you thought of country Victoria / NSW ?