Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tartan Army Footsoldiers

Tartan Army Footsoldiers

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all
Default Tartan Army Footsoldiers

check out this site

http://www.tartanarmydownunder.com

All welcome ,unless yer a Morris Dancer
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tartan Army Footsoldiers

Thanks for the link, will keep my eye on it - shame it's not Melbourne based.

I had high hopes I might be forking out for a wee trip to South Africa in a couple of years. Not so sure now Ginger Baws is in charge.

Originally Posted by stewmac
check out this site

http://www.tartanarmydownunder.com

All welcome ,unless yer a Morris Dancer
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

Yep Melbourne isnt too TA friendly, the Celtic Club on Latrobe does normally show games but on after the England game is the norm ,not sure why a club for a Scottish team with Irish links favours the English game first apart from $$s

With Big Eck ,we may be lucky and play 2 up front at Hampden unlike the lone striker under Judas SMith
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute

Being a rangers man I'm no fan of Eck at all, tactically naive. No fan of smith either but he was doing a decent job with limited talent. Not happy that smith has left, and come back to Ibrox.

Good point about the Celtic Club. I tend not to wander in there too often though !

Originally Posted by stewmac
Yep Melbourne isnt too TA friendly, the Celtic Club on Latrobe does normally show games but on after the England game is the norm ,not sure why a club for a Scottish team with Irish links favours the English game first apart from $$s

With Big Eck ,we may be lucky and play 2 up front at Hampden unlike the lone striker under Judas SMith
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Celtic is on the "Cross" Roads Latrobe & Queen ,how ironic for a Celtic club

Its not a bad venue went to see Liverpool v Chelsea there ,fairly cheap beer is a bonus

I