tapping to KEMH

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:13 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default tapping to KEMH

How long does it take to get from Tapping to KEMH leaving tapping at 7am and returning at 5pm

thanks

Mick
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:32 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tapping to KEMH

Originally Posted by mickpower75
How long does it take to get from Tapping to KEMH leaving tapping at 7am and returning at 5pm

thanks

Mick
Are you driving? Taking the train?

Driving will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic. Right now and for the next 5 months the freeway is havoc due to rail barrier work. Wanneroo Rd and Marmion Ave are both taking a lot of the overflow so they're slower than usual too. Don't forget that if you drive to KEMH you will 1) have to try to find somewhere to park and 2) pay through the nose to park there.

The train takes about an hour. You will get on in Joondalup and off in Perth then change trains to the Fremantle line. It's about a 5 minute walk from the train to the hospital. Probably cheaper overall to take the train in - it's what I did when I worked there.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

I know you've been posting for months about moving to Tapping. You've clearly set your heart on this suburb. And don't get me wrong - it's nice. But there are loads, and I mean LOADS of equally nice suburbs in Perth.

Why don't you pick one nearer to your wife's job??? Spending two hours on the train each day plus the time to get to/from the station plus the time to change trains - it's not the smartest move.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:17 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozhappy981
I know you've been posting for months about moving to Tapping. You've clearly set your heart on this suburb. And don't get me wrong - it's nice. But there are loads, and I mean LOADS of equally nice suburbs in Perth.

Why don't you pick one nearer to your wife's job??? Spending two hours on the train each day plus the time to get to/from the station plus the time to change trains - it's not the smartest move.
We were trying other suburbs to take the travel out of it but trying to get my youngest into a catholic school is a nightmare.

cheers
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

We were trying other suburbs to take the travel out of it but trying to get my youngest into a catholic school is a nightmare.

cheers
But there's no Catholic school in Tapping.
Tracie
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:04 pm
MickyBhoy

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
But there's no Catholic school in Tapping.
Tracie
Hi Tracie
yes you have St Stephens and jsut out side Tapping you have Banksia Grove RC and then you also have St Antonys as well not to far away in Wanaroo.

Mick
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:06 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracie
yes you have St Stephens and jsut out side Tapping you have Banksia Grove RC and then you also have St Antonys as well not to far away in Wanaroo.

Mick
St Stephens isn't catholic. Nearest catholic high school is Mater Dei in Edgewater.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:42 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
St Stephens isn't catholic. Nearest catholic high school is Mater Dei in Edgewater.
Banksia Grove would be closer I think...Just off the Mistletoe..
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
Banksia Grove would be closer I think...Just off the Mistletoe..
It isn't a high school. Mater Dei is the nearest high school.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracie

Mick
The waiting list for St Stephens opens and closes all the time. If it's open the waiting time can be measured in 5 years +.

And, as someone else said, it's not a catholic school.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:17 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

My friend goes down the Wannero Rd from Tapping and it takes 45 mins (has been done in 25 though!).
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Tracie

Mick
St Stephens is not a Catholic school.
Banksia and Wanaroo due have Catholic schools true but there are lots of other nice suburbs with Catholic schools as well, it might be worth looking around.
We live in Tapping and my daughter is in Catholic school in Ocean Reef. She's in highschool but the primary is facing it.
Tracie
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:18 pm
MickyBhoy

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
St Stephens is not a Catholic school.
Banksia and Wanaroo due have Catholic schools true but there are lots of other nice suburbs with Catholic schools as well, it might be worth looking around.
We live in Tapping and my daughter is in Catholic school in Ocean Reef. She's in highschool but the primary is facing it.
Tracie
Would you suggest another area as my wife doesnt mind traveling
But if you can suggest another area great.
We also know people in Tapping as well thats one of the resons we are going there.

Mick
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Would you suggest another area as my wife doesnt mind traveling
But if you can suggest another area great.
We also know people in Tapping as well thats one of the resons we are going there.

Mick
Personally I really like Tapping and if you have friends here then it's as good a reason as any to buy here. But as someone else said just be aware that there's a lot of really nice suburbs so you don't have to feel confined to Tapping. Take your time and have a look around. Good luck with wherever you pick.
Tracie