Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Taking the hoover

Taking the hoover

Old Sep 20th 2010, 8:55 am
Banned

MrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to allMrJenkins is a name known to all
Default Taking the hoover

Baring in mind I have the shippers in tomorrow and wanted to give the house a good ol hoover afterwards. What's the deal with taking a Dyson hoover after I give it a clean or clean as best I can. There is no way I will get all the dirt out of that, so will I get away with a best endeavours effort?
Old Sep 20th 2010, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking the hoover

Originally Posted by MrJenkins
Baring in mind I have the shippers in tomorrow and wanted to give the house a good ol hoover afterwards. What's the deal with taking a Dyson hoover after I give it a clean or clean as best I can. There is no way I will get all the dirt out of that, so will I get away with a best endeavours effort?
We bought a new filter for our Dysan and had it clean and ready before the shippers came. You won't have any time to vacuum and then get it on the shipment when the packers are there.

Clean it, ship it and then borrow a neighbour's cleaner OR get your house professionally cleaned afterward when its empty.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:00 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Bring the Dyson. Very dusty here at times. I borrwed a mates cleaner to give the house the once over after the movers left. Enjoy!
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:03 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrJenkins
Make sure it is totally clean or AQIS will hammer you..............MM
Old Sep 20th 2010, 11:07 am
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to vacuum the house, clean the dyson and pack it in the container too! Vacuum each room as the removal people finish it. Then do the last room, empty the dust and wash the dust bit. Then put it in the container and sign for it. The vacuum was one of only three boxes that AQIS opened and mine passed fine. But bring the dyson!
Scotty