Reload this Page >

Taking the First Step

Taking the First Step

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 2:57 pm
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Taking the First Step

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been reading this and the Oz immigration forum for a couple of months now (on more or less a daily basis).

Give yourselves a huge pat on the back cos in that short space of time I've got up to speed on the immigration process, and am about to start my application for a skilled independant migration visa.
The knowledge of everyone here has been really invaluable. Thanks guys.

For info, I'm Mark, currently in Stoke on Trent, England. My wife Nicky and I are planning to migate in 2005. We've visited Australia twice before, in 2000 and 2002. We've seen Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns, Port Douglas, Atherton Tablelands and the sunshine and gold coasts. To say we love the place would be somewhat of an understatement..

We've decided that we want to migrate to Melbourne, as its such a great place to live (we have friends there too).

So by the end of this week, we'll have started the process. Great eh?!

See you all soon, you'll see loads more of us round here from now on.

And thanks again guys - keep up the good work!

Mark
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Mark and Nicky

Welcome to the Forum
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good on you Mark, look forward to you taking me out for a pint in Melbourne in the future lol.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:09 pm
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bordy
Good on you Mark, look forward to you taking me out for a pint in Melbourne in the future lol.
Cheers guys - and I'll be happy to buy you a pint when we make it......as long as you get me one back of course
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:25 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Behave now, I'm Scottish. !!!