Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Take your mind off the bugs - try shopping in France

Take your mind off the bugs - try shopping in France

Old Jan 11th 2004, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Take your mind off the bugs - try shopping in France

I've noticed a few people have been complaining that some clothes were just as expensive in Oz as here.

Well, I was just placing what I thought would be my last order with the French mail-order company La Redoute last night when I discovered that they now ship worldwide. Start from www.redoute.com

If you haven't come across this lot the UK site is www.redoute.co.uk and clothes are cheaper than the likes of M&S but with much better styling. Their sale items are real bargains.

Prices (inc delivery) for OZ and NZ are the catalogue price in Euros plus 20%(surcharge for being the other side of the world) minus 16.9% (French tax) plus 5 euros. Very reasonable I'd say, especially if you stick to their budget ranges and sale items.

I'm not on commission! !!! Just can't resist a bargain. Who can???