Take home pay

Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Take home pay

So if for example your take home pay, if you compare £ and $'s is slightly more in $ per fortnight than you would get in uk would I be any worse off?
Just realised my basic take home on a flat wage is approx $1800 a fortnight, tho there is opportunities to gain extra because I would rarely finish on time.
Basic is approx $48000 pa before deductions and shift allowance goes on top.
I realise this is a low wage in australia terms but this is the kin of money i live on in the uk
gary
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:59 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Take home pay

I need to earn a lot more than the (exchange rate x the pound) to live comfortably here.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 12:00 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

saying that I know quite a few people on around 48k who live happily
Old Sep 5th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

its the unknown tho