Sylvania Waters

Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice
Default Sylvania Waters

Do you remember it from the first time round?

http://www.uktv.co.uk/uktvDocumentar...?ccs=47&cs=678
Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:51 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sylvania Waters

Originally posted by Caroline G

Hi Caroline, how long now till you come out??
Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when it was first run in Australia...and the horror most Australians felt when it was reported to be shown in other countries around the world!!

The shame...oh the shame!!!

Old Jul 11th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally posted by Bordy
Hi Caroline, how long now till you come out??
Hi, all depends on how quickly the house sells. Originally we were going to let it out but after our research trip decided best to sell up & come over. Trying not to stress too much & going to wait until exchange to buy tickets. We have the offer of living with friends family after the sale & before the move to Oz.

Hoping optomistically for Sept but reckon it may be later. Really, want get things sorted & have a date to work to.

How u doing?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, all depends on how quickly the house sells. Originally we were going to let it out but after our research trip decided best to sell up & come over. Trying not to stress too much & going to wait until exchange to buy tickets. We have the offer of living with friends family after the sale & before the move to Oz.

Hoping optomistically for Sept but reckon it may be later. Really, want get things sorted & have a date to work to.

How u doing?

Doing great out here, looking forward to Spring / Summer. Its been wettest Winter here since we came but I guess we need the rain.
Hopefully catch up with you guys out here before Xmas.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Bordy
Doing great out here, looking forward to Spring / Summer. Its been wettest Winter here since we came but I guess we need the rain.
Hopefully catch up with you guys out here before Xmas.
The thought that it's winter in Melb at the mo keeps me feeling not too desperate to go right now so glad to hear it's been a wet one.

I'll let you know the dates of our departure when we have them & hope to see you this side of Xmas...
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:02 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Wow! That's got to be about 12 years old now. Good programme, though.

Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you from?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Wow! That's got to be about 12 years old now. Good programme, though.

Whereabouts in Hertfordshire are you from?
Yeah, it was filmed in '92.

We are from Rickmansworth. Are you Herts based?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:37 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, it was filmed in '92.

We are from Rickmansworth. Are you Herts based?
Lived in hemel Hempstead for 15 yrs
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I used to come from Pinner/Northwood border.

Used to spend a lot of time at the Aquadrome with the kids and the dog.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by podgypossum

I have a 18mnth old son so spend quite a bit of time down the aquadrome myself now too.

We also did our basic sailing skills there. It's a handy place to have nearby but looking forward to sailing in Port Phillip Bay (if it's not too rough!)
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:59 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by podgypossum

Blimey, PP, we used to go to Synagogue in Pinner!

(Lived in Mill Hill, then Bushey Heath/Stanmore border for about 7 years)

What a small planet it is!

Anya.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:08 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

I have a 18mnth old son so spend quite a bit of time down the aquadrome myself now too.

We also did our basic sailing skills there. It's a handy place to have nearby but looking forward to sailing in Port Phillip Bay (if it's not too rough!)
Yes, we're looking forward to learning to sail, too... should be fun.

We wondered about sailing along the Great Ocean Road coastline as it looks beaut (however, all the guide books warn about ship-wrecks so it maybe not such a good idea) :scared:

Anya.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by anya4oz
Yes, we're looking forward to learning to sail, too... should be fun.

We wondered about sailing along the Great Ocean Road coastline as it looks beaut (however, all the guide books warn about ship-wrecks so it maybe not such a good idea) :scared:

Anya.
Certainly looks very rough you might get shot up a blow hole!:scared:

Did the exchange go as planned?

Last edited by Caroline G; Jul 12th 2004 at 8:50 am.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by anya4oz
Blimey, PP, we used to go to Synagogue in Pinner!

(Lived in Mill Hill, then Bushey Heath/Stanmore border for about 7 years)

What a small planet it is!

Anya.

Hi Anya

If it was the synagogue on the corner of Marsh Road i lived about 6-700yds from it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.