Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Traveller

Sydney Traveller

Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all
Default Sydney Traveller

Wondering if anyone has anymore inspiration than us...

My sister is law is off to Sydney for a year to be a nurse (and proably get a tan!). We're NOT at all envious that she getting there before us. Honest.

But looking for going away/ christmas pressies for her. Want to make up a basket that has lots of travel and Aussie stuff. Buying wallpaper guide to Sydney just now, and thinking some travel size toiletries, passport holder, but has anyone got any more inspiration? Something thats really hard to get in Australia for instance?

She's a 22 year old nurse that prefers going out to reading a book if that helps...
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:08 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Traveller

22 year-old nurse? Hmmm - cute bikini, sarong, some Havaianas, industrial strength sunscreen, hangover tablets...

There's not much she can't get here, to be honest. Would a contribution to her travel pass be really, really boring? Vouchers for a local clothes store?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:43 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Seasider
22 year-old nurse? Hmmm - cute bikini,
Originally Posted by scotlandtooz
Something thats really hard to get in Australia for instance?
Not many people have my phone number

Can I delete this post before my wife reads it ?

Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:57 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Not many people have my phone number

Can I delete this post before my wife reads it ?
You can do what you like now I've quoted it.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

You can do what you like now I've quoted it.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

22 year-old nurse? Hmmm - cute bikini, sarong, some Havaianas, industrial strength sunscreen, hangover tablets...

There's not much she can't get here, to be honest. Would a contribution to her travel pass be really, really boring? Vouchers for a local clothes store?
Beach stuff never even crossed my mind. Do'h. Thank youoooouuuuu!
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Boweaver will become famous soon enough

Well I tink the travel pass thing's a great idea actually, ok not the trendy-ist of pressies but she'll defo get the use outta it. you could get her a climb on the bridge.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Boweaver will become famous soon enough

'THINK' not tink. (incase anyone mistakes me for using some kinda text lingo)
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Give her some cheapo tshirts and clothes, even them lonsdale type ones that are only like 5 pounds. It seems hard to find cheap clothes here for the gym, or just around the house. I wish I had brought some

Also some PGTips tee bags as those are hard to find here to